Intelligence chief defends Internet spying program

Jun 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTEN-TV Denison

President Barack Obama is urging Americans to "make some choices" in balancing privacy and security as he defends once-secret surveillance programs that sweep up an estimated 3 billion phone calls a day and amass... The nation's top intelligence official is stressing that a previously undisclosed program for tapping into Internet usage is ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

So The Obamaniac, trashes teh U.S. Constitution, violates Americans' civil rights and privacy, something that the Libs are ALWAYS championing, and then says it's his RIGHT to do those things.

Meanwhile, he continues his "new scandal of teh day", siccing the IRS on people he doesn't like, something Nixon was going to be impeached for, and his dopey Libs cheer him on.

Why am I NOT surprised at the hypocrisy ???

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

THROW STUMBLEBUMM JOE IN THERE !

NEXT !

Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Fa-Foxy wrote:
So The Obamaniac, trashes teh U.S. Constitution, violates Americans' civil rights and privacy, something that the Libs are ALWAYS championing, and then says it's his RIGHT to do those things.
Meanwhile, he continues his "new scandal of teh day", siccing the IRS on people he doesn't like, something Nixon was going to be impeached for, and his dopey Libs cheer him on.
Why am I NOT surprised at the hypocrisy ???
IMPEACH THIS BUM !
THROW STUMBLEBUMM JOE IN THERE !
NEXT !
Ummmmmm-mm-mm; sugar!
.
The internet spying program was started during the middle of the Bush administration
.
Obama inherited it from Bush and the Republicans
.
The Republicans have been keeping it a secret all these years; but alas; their own spy software exposed their secrets

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmm-mm-mm; sugar!
.
The internet spying program was started during the middle of the Bush administration
.
Obama inherited it from Bush and the Republicans
.
The Republicans have been keeping it a secret all these years; but alas; their own spy software exposed their secrets
So why doesn't The Obamaniac end it since he's a self-described liberal Democrat (a socialist)? They're the ones always saying that an individual's privacy is sacrosant, aren't they ??? And The Obamaniac EXPANDED this program. HYPOCRITE !

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !

NEXT !
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 9, 2013
 
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
So why doesn't The Obamaniac end it since he's a self-described liberal Democrat (a socialist)? They're the ones always saying that an individual's privacy is sacrosant, aren't they ??? And The Obamaniac EXPANDED this program. HYPOCRITE !
IMPEACH THIS BUM !
THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !
NEXT !
We need the spying programs to keep us safe from religious lunatic attacks
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 9, 2013
 
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
We need the spying programs to keep us safe from religious lunatic attacks
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Ya mean Catholics.

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 10, 2013
 
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
We need the spying programs to keep us safe from religious lunatic attacks
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
I thought you dopey Libs were SUPPOSED TO BE the uber-defenders of people's civil rights, and the U.S. Constitution ?! Instead, Teh Obamaniac has proclaimed himself KING, says he can do ANYTHING he wants, and is shredding the U.S, Constitution, and typical hypocrites that you are, you defend him !

IMPEACH THIS BUM !

THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !

NEXT !
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 10, 2013
 
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you dopey Libs were SUPPOSED TO BE the uber-defenders of people's civil rights, and the U.S. Constitution ?! Instead, Teh Obamaniac has proclaimed himself KING, says he can do ANYTHING he wants, and is shredding the U.S, Constitution, and typical hypocrites that you are, you defend him !
IMPEACH THIS BUM !
THROW STUMBLEBUM JOE IN THERE !
NEXT !
The voters empowered Obama twice
.
That is the highest endorsement available
.
We know we're back on solid ground because we can buy a 2013 Chevrolet from Government Motors (GM)
.
;o))

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 10, 2013
 
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
The voters empowered Obama twice
.
That is the highest endorsement available
.
We know we're back on solid ground because we can buy a 2013 Chevrolet from Government Motors (GM)
.
;o))
The voters empowered Nixon TWICE. He left office for getting caught doing things NOT NEARLY AS BAD as what The Obamanaic is doing.

Aren't you crazy liberal Democrats supposed to be SUPPORTING civil rights and privacy and teh U.S. Constitution instead of shredding it ???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••