Opinion: What was lost when Rice bowed out at Rutgers

There are 2 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from May 6, 2014, titled Opinion: What was lost when Rice bowed out at Rutgers. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

Condoleezza Rice meets the press as President-elect George W. Bush named her as his national security adviser Dec. 17, 2000.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

rutgers sucks

Bensalem, PA

#1 May 7, 2014
What was lost? Freedom of speech !
ROSENBERG

Metuchen, NJ

#2 May 12, 2014
RELEASE THESE 300 GIRLS NOW. I call on religious leaders to speak out. Where are the Imams, where are the muslims, where are the Rabbis, Jewish,Christian and Hindu leaders.? They are all hiding . Who cares if the Imams travel to Auschwitz, where my father saw and experienced unbelievable cruelty AND WHERE MOST OF MY FAMILY PERISHED. They have learned nothing and use it as a publicity stunt. I am speaking out and do not fear reprisals from these EXTREMIT muslim Nazis.

I would like to address the recent situation at Rutgers concerning the student protests against former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice serving as this year’s commencement speaker

IT WAS THE MUSLIMS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE. SEE PROOF FROM T.V. NEWS . AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH GUTS TO TELL THE TRUTH. THE MUSLIMS WENT AFTER ME AT RUTGERS AND EVERYONE WAS SILENT. rabbi dr. Bernhard Rosenberg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stanford under pressure to reform sexual-assaul... Apr 15 Speakblogger 2
News Obama authorizes sanctions against "malicious c... Apr '15 Le Jimbo 3
News What you have to say about the Rolling Stones i... Mar '15 Dave 1
News Experts: Sex bias case will embolden women desp... Mar '15 radiofreeamerica 7
News Recess: An essential part of the school day Mar '15 prison riot night 2
News Charter school gains outpace district in study Mar '15 DEVIL on campus 3
News We could put utility-scale solar plants in our ... Mar '15 Devil 2
More from around the web