College Students From Ga. to Serve at...

College Students From Ga. to Serve at White House

There are 5 comments on the WSAV story from Jul 3, 2011, titled College Students From Ga. to Serve at White House. In it, WSAV reports that:

Three college students from Georgia have been selected for an internship at the White House this summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSAV.

Genie Janie

Bloomington, IN

#1 Jul 3, 2011
And this is something to be PROUD of?
man on the street

Carrollton, GA

#2 Jul 3, 2011
I had rather go in the woods and eat bear shit than go have anything to do with obammie and his BLACK house

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2011
Shall they take diction lessons from obama and learn how to pronounce "corpsman"?

Maybe he will teach them obama economics, about how to spend everything taxpayers will make in the next 50 years in one year, and borrow the rest from a communist country like China.
John Robbins

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4 Jul 3, 2011
Can you imagine the twisted view of our Country that the kids will have after being in Obama's "Orwellian" nightmare White House. They could get the same destructive view of America in one of Obama's ACORN "training sessions".
man on the street

Carrollton, GA

#5 Jul 3, 2011
obammie will be voted out of office next year..I cant wait!!!!!!1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NYU Law launches new center to help state AGs f... 2 hr fingers mcgurke 2
News Sheila Jackson Lee Blasts OMB Director For Diab... May '17 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Stanford Psychiatrists Take to the Stage May '17 Humanspirit 1
News Environmentalists Are Dead Wrong Apr '17 Defeat Maxine Waters 1
News How Offering Driver Licenses To The Undocumente... Apr '17 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Preteens who mistrust teachers less likely to r... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dreary Jurist Wagner 3
News Trump's victory reportedly threatens mental hea... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Wildchild 4
More from around the web