U.S. dysfunction threatens Canada's e...

U.S. dysfunction threatens Canada's economy

There are 2 comments on the The Waterloo Region Record story from Jan 22, 2013, titled U.S. dysfunction threatens Canada's economy. In it, The Waterloo Region Record reports that:

Polls showed that Canadians overwhelmingly supported Obama's re-election last November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Waterloo Region Record.

Allen

North Bay, Canada

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Sandy

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jan 23, 2013
Obama is better than the tea party republicans but he is still a liar as they are and Obama is no winner.

HIS pentagon has lied to us with his blessing 3 times about the same man being killed and would lie even more if not caught. Most Americans are to stupid to watch non American news .

I voted for Obama, ONLY because I agree more with Dems than Reps but again the world gives this con man a free pass.

"Al Qaeda Commander Killed -- for the Third Time?"

http://kneb.com/news/world/index.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Artificial Intelligence Can Tell If You Are... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 1
News NYU Law launches new center to help state AGs f... Aug '17 fingers mcgurke 2
News Sheila Jackson Lee Blasts OMB Director For Diab... May '17 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Stanford Psychiatrists Take to the Stage May '17 Humanspirit 1
News Environmentalists Are Dead Wrong Apr '17 Defeat Maxine Waters 1
News How Offering Driver Licenses To The Undocumente... Apr '17 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Preteens who mistrust teachers less likely to r... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Wet Naked Careless 2
More from around the web