1st District Court Judge, Division J ...

1st District Court Judge, Division J candidate: Carl Henry Franklin

There are 2 comments on the The Shreveport Times story from Sep 17, 2008, titled 1st District Court Judge, Division J candidate: Carl Henry Franklin. In it, The Shreveport Times reports that:

DATE OF BIRTH: Aug. 24, 1959 PARTY AFFILIATION: Democrat CAMPAIGN INFORMATION: 401 Market St.,Suite 655, Shreveport, LA 71101; 318-678-0200, [email protected] PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Shreveport CURRENT ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Shreveport Times.

Alvin R Kirk

Downsville, LA

#1 Sep 24, 2008
I am supporting you in your campaign and you can use my name in any way that you feel will help. Is it possible to get one of your signs in the yard? My address is 3328 Lillian Street.
I wish you luck and praying for you.
AutoMechanic0098

AOL

#2 Sep 26, 2008
who is carl henry franklin?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fighting for the Black Vote (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Two questioned over fatal shooting at Texas stu... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Student farts 1
News LSU, Southern get first shot to grow medical ma... (Jul '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News In Houston, an adamant Hillary Clinton declares... (Jun '15) Jun '15 mjjcpa 5
News How Hillary Clinton Wants to Change Voting Righ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 private guy 2
News Our History Makers: Toni Morrison (Feb '12) Apr '15 KnutesNiche 2
News Wild Wing Cafe challenges Statesboro alcohol he... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Unforgiving 1
More from around the web