FAMU College Of Law Ranked #1 For Mos...

FAMU College Of Law Ranked #1 For Most Diverse Law School

There are 1 comment on the The Weekly Challenger story from Apr 30, 2009, titled FAMU College Of Law Ranked #1 For Most Diverse Law School. In it, The Weekly Challenger reports that:

The Florida A&M University College of Law was recently recognized by U.S. News and World Report for having the most diverse law school in the nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Weekly Challenger.

francine paterson

Chiefland, FL

#1 May 18, 2009
hey im francine paterson and i want to get accepted in FAMU college and play volleyball or cheerleading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fighting for the Black Vote (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Two questioned over fatal shooting at Texas stu... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Student farts 1
News LSU, Southern get first shot to grow medical ma... (Jul '15) Oct '15 louisianATHEIST 2
News In Houston, an adamant Hillary Clinton declares... (Jun '15) Jun '15 mjjcpa 5
News How Hillary Clinton Wants to Change Voting Righ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 private guy 2
News Our History Makers: Toni Morrison (Feb '12) Apr '15 KnutesNiche 2
News Wild Wing Cafe challenges Statesboro alcohol he... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Unforgiving 1
More from around the web