Mitch Landrieu re-enters New Orleans ...

Mitch Landrieu re-enters New Orleans 2010 Mayor's race

There are 1 comment on the story from Oct 19, 2009, titled Mitch Landrieu re-enters New Orleans 2010 Mayor's race. In it, reports that:

I have a good source that tells me Mitch Landrieu may get back into the New Orleans Mayor's race for 2010.

Join the discussion below, or

Violet, LA

#1 Nov 16, 2009
I received a polling call on Saturday asking a BUNCH of questions about the mayor's race in general and including Landrieu questions. I finally asked the pollster why, since Mitch wasn't running. He told me that he actually is. I know it's not against the law to lie to someone on the phone, but it convinced me that this must actually be happening 'cause it's a lot of time and money to waste if he weren't planning to re-enter the race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LSU, Southern get first shot to grow medical ma... Oct 1 louisianATHEIST 2
News In Houston, an adamant Hillary Clinton declares... Jun '15 mjjcpa 5
News How Hillary Clinton Wants to Change Voting Righ... Jun '15 private guy 2
News Our History Makers: Toni Morrison (Feb '12) Apr '15 KnutesNiche 2
News Wild Wing Cafe challenges Statesboro alcohol he... Apr '15 Unforgiving 1
News Wealth gap hits black families in U.S., La. (Sep '12) Apr '15 networth 6
News Studies show many Americans not reading the Bib... (Nov '14) Nov '14 thetruth 18
More from around the web