Author's latest book recalls speeches he made in Southern Oregon during the Vietnam War

Full story: The Ashland Daily Tidings

At the age of 93 - three decades after retiring as a history professor at now-Southern Oregon University - Vaughn Davis Bornet has published another in a long list of books, this one compiling his many speeches in the Rogue Valley during the tumultuous years of the Vietnam War.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2011
vaughn davis bornet

Ashland, OR

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Noticing the combination of my book SPEAKING UP FOR AMERICA and Lithia Motors, it reminds me that I am driving a Lithia Motors car, a 1998 Oldsmobile Aurora, which I have found beautiful and good transportation.

The coincidence is interesting. It was purchased from the Airport Chevrolet lot one Sunday afternoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Oregon University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medford divorce rate higher than state, U.S. (Nov '13) Nov '13 TRZ 1
White City principal sits front and center (Nov '13) Nov '13 Joseph 1
The end of the Internet is closer than you think (Mar '13) Apr '13 baphomet68 5
Drawing, retaining WVU Tech freshmen focus of n... (Feb '13) Mar '13 jack 3
Global warming causes headache for winemakers (Jan '13) Jan '13 PHD 2
MC Foundation Director's/ Trustees' annual fund... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Here Is One 1
Southern Oregon Youth Symphony (May '12) May '12 Linda C Thomas 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Southern Oregon University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••