Huntsman inches toward White House bid

Huntsman inches toward White House bid

There are 19 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from May 7, 2011, titled Huntsman inches toward White House bid. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

It's been a busy first week back in the United States for Republican Jon Huntsman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#1 May 7, 2011
LOL!!!

After their debate Thursday night, the teabaggers better find somebody viable to sacrifice in 2012...

Since: Dec 08

Kerrville, TX

#2 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
After their debate Thursday night, the teabaggers better find somebody viable to sacrifice in 2012...
Do you know who Huntsman really is? And I am not talking about politics here. Why don't you google him and then get back.

Kerrville, TX

#3 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
What I saw on the debate were a bunch of non-liberals who weren't afraid to stand up to Obama and his policies. Any one of them can beat Obama. And this was the media professed 2nd team.
crayzz ox3thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
i thought Chicago seal in da zooooooooon? ;)
crayzz ox3thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#5 May 7, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know who Huntsman really is? And I am not talking about politics here. Why don't you google him and then get back.
May bee 16th hidden space by nasa! ;-0000
crayzz ox3thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
LOL!!!
P3 it's da true is Morrow a nu Boeing CEO!;)

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#7 May 7, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>What I saw on the debate were a bunch of non-liberals who weren't afraid to stand up to Obama and his policies. Any one of them can beat Obama. And this was the media professed 2nd team.
like platterpoop's opinion is relevant.

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#8 May 7, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know who Huntsman really is? And I am not talking about politics here. Why don't you google him and then get back.
No need to google; he's the former ambassador to China. Before that, he was Governor of Utah. Seems pretty sharp; also appears to be a cookie cutter conservative; cut taxes for the rich, etc. If that sells next year he could be strong.

He's also as Mormon as can be, which will make him strain to win evangelical support. You'd think Republicans figured this out last time with Mitt Romney, but no. Perhaps if they ran Donny Osmund he could seal the deal.

Also, I understand Huntsman & Romney don't swap Xmas cards. That Winter Olympics Romney saved happened in Utah, & with all that money on the line, there's no telling what caused this feud.

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#9 May 7, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
like platterpoop's opinion is relevant.
LOL!!! Relevant enough for YOU to mention, Brittany! When will you ever learn?

"Oops! I did it again!" LOL!!!
PooPoo Platter

Wheaton, IL

#10 May 7, 2011
crayzz ox3thongee wrote:
<quoted text>
P3 it's da true is Morrow a nu Boeing CEO!;)
They hired you, right? Make sure the bastards pay you what you're worth!
PooPoo Platter

Wheaton, IL

#11 May 7, 2011
crayzz ox3thongee wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought Chicago seal in da zooooooooon? ;)
Chicago seal is no Navy Seal, Ox. Ask bin Laden...
PooPoo Platter

Wheaton, IL

#12 May 7, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>What I saw on the debate were a bunch of non-liberals who weren't afraid to stand up to Obama and his policies. Any one of them can beat Obama. And this was the media professed 2nd team.
Yeah, that's what Mark Levin was trying to sell on the radio Friday night.

If you're going to outsource your thinking, I suggest finding someone more reality based.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#13 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Relevant enough for YOU to mention, Brittany! When will you ever learn?
"Oops! I did it again!" LOL!!!
learn? learn what?
that you're an idiot?
i already know that.
Lance Winslow

Orinda, CA

#14 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to google; he's the former ambassador to China. Before that, he was Governor of Utah. Seems pretty sharp; also appears to be a cookie cutter conservative; cut taxes for the rich, etc. If that sells next year he could be strong.
He's also as Mormon as can be, which will make him strain to win evangelical support. You'd think Republicans figured this out last time with Mitt Romney, but no. Perhaps if they ran Donny Osmund he could seal the deal.
Also, I understand Huntsman & Romney don't swap Xmas cards. That Winter Olympics Romney saved happened in Utah, & with all that money on the line, there's no telling what caused this feud.
The US needs a Mormon president. One first lady is not enough.
crayzz ox3thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#15 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago seal is no Navy Seal, Ox. Ask bin Laden...
Bush had more detail? ;-000000r Rob Gate! ;) how about Collin Power
:-00000
crayzz ox3thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#16 May 7, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
They hired you, right? Make sure the bastards pay you what you're worth!
U mean the 787 Dream lieNear for me and take mi home? ;-000000h, does Bill Graham n McCan are Pilot? ;-000000
crayzz ox3thongee

Scottsdale, AZ

#18 May 7, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
l ear n? l ear n watt?
dat U r an i di ot?
i al re a dy kno dat.
e z 2 c!:-0000

Kerrville, TX

#19 May 8, 2011
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention that he is a billionaire that owns a cancer hospital (free for most) and that one of his goals is to give away every cent he owns to cure cancer before he dies.
PooPoo Platter

Downers Grove, IL

#20 May 8, 2011
sailorman2 wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to mention that he is a billionaire that owns a cancer hospital (free for most) and that one of his goals is to give away every cent he owns to cure cancer before he dies.

Truly a fine person who is an asset to his community & his country. If he's the GOP nominee for President, you'll still have to persuade Evangelicals to get fired up to support a Mormon. Many Evangelicals don't believe Mormons are Christians.

The task is to elect a President, but Republicans will add a religious conflict to the mix. How does that work out for, say, Middle East peace? Mr Huntsman has a lot to bring, but he also brings a lot of baggage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern New Hampshire University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jonah Goldberg: Roger Ailes, one of a kind May 23 kosher nostra 1
News 10 of Michelle Obamaa s Memorable Moments as Fi... Jan '17 kuda 2
News Nashua Mayor Jim Donchess speaks at his first b... (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News Business in the Arts Awards to be held in May (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
News Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Ben & Jerr... (Feb '16) Feb '16 EMMA 1
News Live Blog: Bernie Sanders in Hudson, N.H. (Jan '16) Jan '16 EVE STMARIE 2
News Hillary Backs Taxpayer Funding of Abortion (Jan '16) Jan '16 Need Not Be Kneeling 1
More from around the web