Prewett - Thompson

Sep 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Southeast Missourian

Joe and Stacy Prewett of West Plains, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Mallory Beth Prewett, to Kody Nelson Thompson.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Free dogs to good home

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

I had 3 dogs that appear to be chihuahua mixes dumped off at my house. They are all in good shape and I have had them vaccinated. One is black, one is tan and looks like the taco bell dog, and one is black, white, and brown spotted. 2 females and one male. They all appear to be at least a year old. They are all very friendly to children, adults and other dogs. They do not seem to mind my cat either. I live in town and have too many dogs and have been threatened with tickets if they are not rehomed. If anyone is interested or knows a safe place where they could be fostered please give me an email address on here and I will provide a phone number to you. I would love to see them go to a happy home and would appreciate any help I can get.
Free dogs to good home

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

I am not sure how this got posted under Prewett Thompson, that was not intentional.

“Hey Neighbor”

Since: Sep 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Go to the Alton forum. Someone is looking for a house dog there. New shelter in Alton also. Maybe these things will help. I also noticed topix has a place to post animals now.
Free dogs to good home

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Ocean One wrote:
Go to the Alton forum. Someone is looking for a house dog there. New shelter in Alton also. Maybe these things will help. I also noticed topix has a place to post animals now.
Thank you so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••