Joggers in SE Mo. struck on purpose, police say

Oct 29, 2012 Full story: KATV Little Rock

Two Arkansas men are facing charges in southeast Missouri after police say the stolen car they were in intentionally drove into a group of joggers, injuring 3 of them.

Full Story
anthony johnson

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Let this be a lesson to all albino pasty dead fish skinned mutant freaks of nature. We need to support these young men. The satanic cult of supremacists brainwashed these young brothers with there violent and hate filled games.
Mmm

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 3, 2012
wow go to a shrink,apparently ur brainwashed as well i recommend electirc shock therapy. U know rewire your brain so that you fit for society..those people hit the jogger because they have no reserve for human decency and lack of proper cognitive thinking..much like other biggoted people..mayby they could use some electrical shock therapy as well..
anthony johnson

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 3, 2012
See another racist. Thinks It was the black mans fault. It was the racist white putrid oppression that drives black men to do these things.
Mmm

Bellevue, WA

#4 Nov 5, 2012
hahaha...that is all...
clayton biggsby

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Dec 27, 2012
stop being rude. they can't help what they are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Missouri State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cape Middle welcomed back Aug '14 homeroom teacher 1
Better Business Bureau to open office in Cape G... Jun '14 steven 5
Bequest provides $3M in scholarship funds (Mar '14) Mar '14 Guest 1
Old Town Cape presents awards at Annual Dinner (Feb '14) Mar '14 Boomer 2
Saxony Lutheran graduates class of 2010 (May '10) Feb '14 strap 3
'Make Your Farm Grow' is theme for 2014 ag conf... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Naughtyrobot 1
Martin Luther King adviser to speak at SEMO (Dec '13) Dec '13 Who cares 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Southeast Missouri State University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••