Jackson Middle School Assistant Princ...

Jackson Middle School Assistant Principal to take over next fall at Jefferson Elementary

There are 21 comments on the KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Jackson Middle School Assistant Principal to take over next fall at Jefferson Elementary. In it, KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau reports that:

With nine years in education and currently the assistant principal at Jackson Middle School Christa Turner will be making the move to Cape Girardeau next fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Fenton, MO

#21 Apr 3, 2012
la la la wrote:
<quoted text>
u just need to shut the hell up
sounds like a teeny bopper to me! Mrs. Turner is the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Missouri State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grade a Jan 23 BOB 1
News University student assault case against Garrita... (Aug '10) Aug '16 Guest 9
News SEMO president to become citizen on Fourth of July (Jun '16) Jun '16 Guest 1
News Three bands set to rock Scott City's Schock's Pub (Jul '09) Feb '16 guest 27
News Homecoming Parade claims parking spots in Downt... (Oct '15) Oct '15 parade goer 2
News Keeping Cape Girardeau flood wall clean a massi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DapperDan 7
News Road Trippin' - Cape Girardeau (Jul '15) Sep '15 CreepyVanGuy 2
More from around the web