Jackson Middle School Assistant Principal to take over next fall at Jefferson Elementary

Mar 6, 2012 Full story: KZIM-AM Cape Girardeau 21

With nine years in education and currently the assistant principal at Jackson Middle School Christa Turner will be making the move to Cape Girardeau next fall.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Mar 15, 2012
Sorry to see you go Mrs. Turner! Maybe if she wasn't completly passed over TWICE for Jackson principal jobs, she would be staying. Good luck to you.

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Sorry to see you go Mrs. Turner! Maybe if she wasn't completly passed over TWICE for Jackson principal jobs, she would be staying. Good luck to you.
Who is she replacing?
cms

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Mar 15, 2012
She is replacing Mr. Mark Cook, he is retiring , and he has some big shoes to fill. Good luck to her, sure she will do a fine job.

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2012
She is awesome !!! Jackson should have done more to hang on to her!! You will be missed!
ms k

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2012
She has been awesome and its a shame we have to lose her. Jackson needs to think about losing a good one. She brings kindness and embraces diversity. Ppl could learn from her!
zero

Jackson, MO

#6 Mar 20, 2012
o.k.
sad

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2012
Why can't Jackson keep our teachers? Another Jackson grad going to Cape. Jackson will regret this one just like they should regret letting Nathan Norman going. Mrs. Turner will be missed.
Agree

Scott City, MO

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Mrs. Turner and her family are GREAT people. The district is really letting got a good person and good family to have representing R2. She will be GREAT in Cape and I know it!
Pencilhead

Sikeston, MO

#9 Mar 20, 2012
sad wrote:
Why can't Jackson keep our teachers? Another Jackson grad going to Cape. Jackson will regret this one just like they should regret letting Nathan Norman going. Mrs. Turner will be missed.
Has anyone heard that Dr. Rodney penzel is coming back to Jackson?

Jackson, MO

#10 Mar 22, 2012
Hope Cape realizes they're luck!
bull tiger indian

Sikeston, MO

#11 Mar 23, 2012
She is a awrsome assistant principal jackson wasnt thnking when they did this.. cape is going to love her. Fare well mrs.turner and you will be missed.....:((
unsuprised

Barnhart, MO

#12 Apr 2, 2012
Yeah right. Helps that ur husband and cape supertindent son are good friends. It not what you know. IT IS WHO YOU KNOW.....
Agree

Scott City, MO

#13 Apr 2, 2012
unsuprised wrote:
Yeah right. Helps that ur husband and cape supertindent son are good friends. It not what you know. IT IS WHO YOU KNOW.....
Way to bring down a good post.....Kind words were being said on here for a change until you come along and say something negative like this. Can't the women just get the credit she deserves & leave it alone? 99% of the people who get jobs now a days also use the "who you know" system to help them out. Welcome to the world.
unsuprised

Barnhart, MO

#14 Apr 2, 2012
There r 10 other people like her that work just as hard that didn't get hired. That is why I left that profession. It is who you know...
la la la

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2012
I'm kind of glad she's leaving!

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 2, 2012
la la la wrote:
I'm kind of glad she's leaving!
Y do you have a trouble maker of a child and she had to get on to them.
feelings

Sikeston, MO

#17 Apr 2, 2012
I personally like her. She's a good person with a great heart. She has done an excellent job at the middle school, which I feel is a damn good school! She was passed over for the principal job when Pensel left. She is 100% capable and ready to run her own school. Why do you guys want to bash someone for moving on to the next phase of their life?
la la la

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Y do you have a trouble maker of a child and she had to get on to them.
actually she just thinks she's all big and bad and better than anyone else, I personally like Mr. Lacey A WHOLE lot Better than mrs turner
advice

Sikeston, MO

#19 Apr 2, 2012
la la la wrote:
<quoted text>actually she just thinks she's all big and bad and better than anyone else, I personally like Mr. Lacey A WHOLE lot Better than mrs turner
And you are a kid who obviously knows nothing about the qualifications of a principal...
la la la

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2012
advice wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a kid who obviously knows nothing about the qualifications of a principal...
u just need to shut the hell up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Missouri State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most of the Heartland under Winter Storm Warning Tue Guest 1
Gay-Straight Alliance working for equality at S... (Apr '13) Feb 11 AllAlongTheWatcht... 86
Three bands set to rock Scott City's Schock's Pub (Jul '09) Jan '15 Guest 25
Cape Middle welcomed back (Aug '14) Aug '14 homeroom teacher 1
Better Business Bureau to open office in Cape G... (Jun '14) Jun '14 steven 5
Bequest provides $3M in scholarship funds (Mar '14) Mar '14 Guest 1
Old Town Cape presents awards at Annual Dinner (Feb '14) Mar '14 Boomer 2
More from around the web