Three bands set to rock Scott City's ...

Three bands set to rock Scott City's Schock's Pub

There are 27 comments on the Southeast Missourian story from Jul 23, 2009, titled Three bands set to rock Scott City's Schock's Pub. In it, Southeast Missourian reports that:

It may be cooler than the typical sweltering July weather in Southeast Missouri, but this weekend rock 'n' roll group The Backsliders will bring the heat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southeast Missourian.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
one up

United States

#21 Aug 8, 2009
Hey, dork knight,Is your real name Terry?

United States

#22 Aug 8, 2009
you obviously dont know Paul, he does not do or sell drugs. and there is no bullshit in that bar. He puts up with none of it! he will throw you out in a second for starting shit in there.
Friend from KC

Jackson, MO

#23 Aug 8, 2009
Well . I know the owner I had taught with him at a college in Kansas City.. I would say. don’t judge a book by its cover. He is an artist and supports the arts here and the community. I know that he have worked international with the United Nations in Australia, and in Asia, He started a Art Center in Tucson, AZ.
He’s worked with intercity gangs with art. He shows his art and teaches international in colleges all over . He has Articles from around the world written about him and his art.. I have seen a lot of the projects he has done personally in other cities raising money to help communities and others.
Aside from that he has published articles about the effect of Drugs in a community .
Hmm. So where is your proof?

Mexico, MO

#24 Aug 8, 2009
not saying he does are does't sell drugs,i don't know the owner.even if he did and they shut the bar down there just going to go some where eles too get the drugs.scoot city is full of it.thats the reson i moved.and never looked back

Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Jan 2, 2015
Paul Schock flooded his own post ... talking to himself again

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jan 20, 2016
That place is nasty! I found dead bugs in my drink.

Fairview Heights, IL

#27 Feb 5, 2016
Thanks for sharing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Missouri State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News University student assault case against Garrita... (Aug '10) Aug '16 Guest 9
News SEMO president to become citizen on Fourth of July Jun '16 Guest 1
News Homecoming Parade claims parking spots in Downt... (Oct '15) Oct '15 parade goer 2
News Keeping Cape Girardeau flood wall clean a massi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DapperDan 7
News Road Trippin' - Cape Girardeau (Jul '15) Sep '15 CreepyVanGuy 2
News Most of the Heartland under Winter Storm Warning (Mar '15) Mar '15 Guest 1
News Gay-Straight Alliance working for equality at S... (Apr '13) Feb '15 AllAlongTheWatcht... 86
More from around the web