Former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick...

Former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick speaks on the challenges faced...

There are 4 comments on the Detroit News story from Aug 28, 2011, titled Former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick speaks on the challenges faced.... In it, Detroit News reports that:

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick told a Little Rock audience Saturday that his time in prison brought a new focus to his life, one that does not involve running for office or returning to the city of his highly publicized mistakes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Xanadu

Gaylord, MI

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Of oourse, Felon KK supplied kool-aid so those in attendance could swallow this BS so much more easily.
Tony

Northville, MI

#2 Aug 28, 2011
He plans to tell the lies so many times that people believe them. That actually works with so many people. I suspect we are watching a drowning man flail about on his way to federal prison. Remember Denny McLain? The liars profess their innocence to the very time they are released from prison.

PS. No kool-aid is required for the audiences that Kwame seeks to address, namely HBCU's and friendly black talk shows.
Mike

Eastpointe, MI

#3 Aug 28, 2011
But "he did so much for the city."
kmac

Toledo, OH

#4 Sep 2, 2011
Biggest horse's ass to ever walk the earth. His whole family does nothing but cheat, lie and steal from charities. They should all BURN IN HELL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Markey discusses Trump agenda concerns wit... Feb '17 Cops are Degenerates 1
News More Colleges Say the SAT Doesn't Pass the Test (Feb '16) Feb '16 ubuhby 1
News Springfield police seek missing teen Maia Sprue... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ibhenryb2013 1
News Islamic Feminism Splits Muslim CommunityBy Shah... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe 2
News Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 i agree 1
News Nigeria in the eyes of Babs Omotowa (May '14) May '14 Otondo 2
News As college students walk, speakers walk away (May '14) May '14 ROSENBERG 1
More from around the web