"A Woman's Quick Intuition" [BOSC]

"A Woman's Quick Intuition" [BOSC]

There are 1 comment on the Baker Street Blog story from Apr 10, 2010, titled "A Woman's Quick Intuition" [BOSC]. In it, Baker Street Blog reports that:

We've just received notice of the publication - or rather re-publication - of a novel by Abbey Pen Baker: In the Dead of Winter .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baker Street Blog.

Rebecca M--

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 11, 2010
I just read a funny little book about the daughter of Sherlock Holmes. Her name was Myrl Adler Norton and she was a professor of logic at Smith College. There is all this neat stuff in there about Smith in 1918 right before women get the vote. It's called In the Dead of Winter. A friend of mine reviewed it and passed it on to me. The author is Abbey Pen Baker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smith College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Colleges Say the SAT Doesn't Pass the Test (Feb '16) Feb '16 ubuhby 1
News Springfield police seek missing teen Maia Sprue... (Jul '15) Jul '15 ibhenryb2013 1
News Islamic Feminism Splits Muslim CommunityBy Shah... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Joe 2
News Think Progress to Fox News's Roger Ailes: Drop ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 i agree 1
News Nigeria in the eyes of Babs Omotowa (May '14) May '14 Otondo 2
News As college students walk, speakers walk away (May '14) May '14 ROSENBERG 1
News Smith College Students Continue Fight Over"Disc... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Muscles28079 1
More from around the web