Poll: NYers opposed to plan for mosque near ground zero,...

There are 3 comments on the Aug 18, 2010, KTVI - Fox2Now.com story titled Poll: NYers opposed to plan for mosque near ground zero,.... In it, KTVI - Fox2Now.com reports that:

A majority of New Yorkers remain opposed to a mosque proposed as part of a planned Islamic cultural center near ground zero, and the issue will be a factor for many voters this fall, according to a statewide poll released Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVI - Fox2Now.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#149 Aug 26, 2010
VCDaedalus wrote:
<quoted text>
AND you are still can't stop being stupid, can you?
Baggers, they're so funny. Like watching people walk around with their feet in siht buckets.
Shouldn't you be out playing in traffice on I70?
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#150 Aug 26, 2010
VCDaedalus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really stupid. You don't know the difference between a period, which ends a sentence, and an ellipsis, used to indicate a pause in speech. You're a moron, so you don't know from English.
But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about punctuation. Conservatives are usually only half-literate at best--they don't like to read, they think reading is really, really hard and it makes them sweat.
But hey--thanks for proving my point FOR me. You do ALL the work of demonstrating what a complete suckbag moron you are.
You use that mouth to eat, moron? "so you don't know from English" What kind of a statment is that you POS? You ahead and get angrier It's funny to the rest of us.
BHOSux

Denver, CO

#151 Aug 26, 2010
WeElectedABunchOfIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Man - are you grasping at straws....
I'm from Mass, live in PA.... so what does my ISP say?
Those two are way to stupid to know what the hell they are babbling on about. They just keep making themselves look as stupid as they really are. I have had enough of Gliberal and her alter ego. I hate having a battle of wits with an unarmed person. With this, my last post, they can keep hammering away on their keyboards. They have nothing else in their pathetic little leftwanger lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siena College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Economic future is bright for the N.Y. C... Apr 16 Rich M 1
News Upstate voters support NY fracking ban, poll says Jan '15 conklincolt 15
News Embattled Rep. Michael Grimm has a real shot at... (Oct '14) Oct '14 barefoot2626 4
News Sen. Jack Martins leads Adam Haber in 7th Senat... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Just Saying 1
News New York Rep. Rangel holds strong lead ahead of... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Asian Guy 9
News Over 80 PERCENT Of New York Residents Say Commo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 MacDaddyobama 1
News Illegal Immigrant Supporting Dream Act Fails in... (Mar '14) Mar '14 wild child 12
More from around the web