Anthony Brindisi Formally Announces for Assembly

Mar 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Utica Daily News

Utica, N.Y.- Anthony Brindisi, member of the Utica School Board, formally announced his candidacy for the seat currently held by Rep.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2011
What a Joke

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

He's done a horrible job overseeing the school district and now he want more authority. The school district has been mismanaging state money since he's been on the board and nothing has changed.

His family is crime affiliated and he knows it...do I need to go further.

He hasn't accomplished a single thing for the people of this city. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.
Pop

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Bad news. This is bad in so many ways for the area.
Hes done nothing for us

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

This guy doesn't deserve to remain on the school board so a public promotion should be out of the equation. What has he done to earn that check? Seriously I hate to bash the kid but he hasn't done a single thing as our school system continues to rob our children's future.

If you no someone has done nothing on their first job why hiring them for a second?
Kate

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

He will be another albany insider- runs a law firm and gets clients to retain him from albany for $$$$ PLUS the HUGE salary the assembly members make. NO MORE LAWYERS in state govt with private law firms. Another Bruno....
Clued In

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Hey, it took him more tries to pass the bar exam than the Kennedy kid needed. Sounds like political material to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••