Anthony Brindisi Formally Announces f...

Anthony Brindisi Formally Announces for Assembly

There are 5 comments on the Utica Daily News story from Mar 5, 2011, titled Anthony Brindisi Formally Announces for Assembly. In it, Utica Daily News reports that:

Utica, N.Y.- Anthony Brindisi, member of the Utica School Board, formally announced his candidacy for the seat currently held by Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Utica Daily News.

What a Joke

Herkimer, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2011
He's done a horrible job overseeing the school district and now he want more authority. The school district has been mismanaging state money since he's been on the board and nothing has changed.

His family is crime affiliated and he knows it...do I need to go further.

He hasn't accomplished a single thing for the people of this city. I challenge anyone to prove me wrong.
Pop

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Bad news. This is bad in so many ways for the area.
Hes done nothing for us

Herkimer, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2011
This guy doesn't deserve to remain on the school board so a public promotion should be out of the equation. What has he done to earn that check? Seriously I hate to bash the kid but he hasn't done a single thing as our school system continues to rob our children's future.

If you no someone has done nothing on their first job why hiring them for a second?
Kate

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2011
He will be another albany insider- runs a law firm and gets clients to retain him from albany for $$$$ PLUS the HUGE salary the assembly members make. NO MORE LAWYERS in state govt with private law firms. Another Bruno....
Clued In

Whitesboro, NY

#7 Mar 6, 2011
Hey, it took him more tries to pass the bar exam than the Kennedy kid needed. Sounds like political material to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siena College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Fray: Trump, Clinton lead by far in poll of... May '16 Three Days 1
News Siena poll: Cuomoa s favorability at a new low (May '15) Jun '15 Ray Cathode 2
News Upstate voters support NY fracking ban, poll says (Jan '15) Jan '15 conklincolt 15
News Embattled Rep. Michael Grimm has a real shot at... (Oct '14) Oct '14 barefoot2626 4
News Sen. Jack Martins leads Adam Haber in 7th Senat... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Just Saying 1
News New York Rep. Rangel holds strong lead ahead of... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Asian Guy 9
News Over 80 PERCENT Of New York Residents Say Commo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 MacDaddyobama 1
More from around the web