Climate scientists plan campaign against global-warming skeptics

Nov 7, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

Faced with increasing political attacks, hundreds of climate scientists are joining a broad campaign to push back against congressional conservatives who have threatened prominent researchers with investigations and have vowed to kill regulations to rein in man-made greenhouse gas emissions.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2010
albedodown

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Nov 7, 2010
Now, the brian_g 'ganghood' can chew all they want. The 'ganghood' can give their 'expert' filthy vile pukey proud racist pig &/or alleged threatener or proud threatener denier testimony before Congress. Actually, they'll appear before some conservative 's...KKK....eptic' radio or TV crowd & leave it at that.

They wouldn't dare 'lecture' before professors in science forums.

Can't wait to see gord tell the professors about his equations that go nowhere or his supposition that Venus & Mars have about the same atmospheric CO2. Can't wait to see brian_g calculate with his errors of 1 million times, 1000 times, & 3000 times, all backed up with his sub-5th grade understanding of his hi skule deegreee. dirtling's error of 500 million times will impress many.
frank miller

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Yeah you sure right about that piss-ant hypocrite
meddling in our affairs foreign lobbyist lawyer 'Brian G', who is well familiar with the 'equivalency principle' in Intellectual Property Law, just as I am in defending a couple of my numerous consumer commodities novel mechanism highly commercialized U.S./Foreign Patents, for now over 17 years, when predators tried to by-pass my claims, with an equivalent class of chemicals, and were found to be infringing! Well it is the same with carbon dioxide {CO2} & H2O water vapor + heat by-products of wood, coal, gasoline, diesel fuels, E-85 Flex fuel ethanol, bunker oil, natural gas combustion being equivalent in stoichiometric amounts of raw 6% to 8% December 1997 Kyoto protocol materials reactants for fuel conservations, met by G.W. Bush/R.Cheney Administration in 2007/2008 with 35mpg. CAFE std. by 2016, and continued by the consciencious B.Omama/Joe Biden/Cabinet Administration in 2009, with 14% to 20 % equivalent CO2/heat reductions by 2020, B4 the next December 2021, "Accelerated Man-Kind, Anthrapological Climate Changes Mitigations-Adaptations/Fossil Fuels RainForests Access Conservations" Summit in equivalent tons of coal, barrels of oil, cubic feet of natural gas stoichiometric reactants, replaced with mechanical
renewables 'green-jobs/careers' creating Solar Panels, Wind turbines, Nuclear, and Hydroelectric dams generating stations mechanical renewables, so well done in the last 45 years European hypocrite Germany resident 'Brian G', and 'Gord' from Canada, both 'evolving science' disinformation trolling Topix for 2 and a half years; 'albedodown Lynwood, WA #1!
F.M.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#3 Nov 19, 2010
FYI, Frankie, baby, Brian_G is an American and ex US soldier who lives in Germany.
Hope that helps.
frank miller

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2010
I have been 'chemically' communicating, and irately responding many times on Topix with 'Brian G' since 2008/2009, as you can read from my #357 post, and his past 'carbonated beverage' repeat equivocation today #369, so it is the same person on the other Thread, moron stalker 'Earthling-1 #3', and as you know yourself very well! I'm also an ex U.S. Viet Nam reserves soldier, so what does that have to do with the tea in China? Hey?
F.M.
frank miller

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2010
Further more, I agree with 'albedodown, Linnwood WA,#1 remark about 'Brian G' being a racist pig
to boot! Just check back 'Brian G' malign anti-Obama avitar charicature of about 6 months ago! It was only after feeling so disgusted with his obtuse 2 to 4 liners constant unfair equivocations, from a professional individual to boot, of my hard work in part to discredit me, that I repeatedly called him out on it! So he changed his avitar to this benign 'Love CO2'! So I guess being an ex. U.S. soldier, when I always thought he was an American resident lobbyist goon in Germany, on the whole, is extremely non-descriptive!
F.M.
frank miller

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2010
Don't you frigging uneducated, unethical creeps from the peanut gallery judge me! Do you have any idea what disinformation/discrediting self-admitted Scientifically/Technologically clueless Internet bullying adult bastards like 'Earthling-1', and 'Brian G' have on lay-technical youths, adolescents, and adults Topix readers! Especially
when among who may be late-bloomers, WHOM as I have written many times as a secondary writing of elaborated chemistry/physics mechanisms, I'm trying to inspire, impressionable adolescents, we in the U.S. rank 37th. in Mathematics; and about 42nd. in General Science, without either of those 2 making any contributions except to what essentially amounts to ridiculing heckling. And that has been going on with those 2 idiots, on over 45 "AGWCO2" Threads since about 2008! Everyone has limits, especially when I have asked them to stop e-stalking me, over 25 times! One obtuse remark is enough! But to keep cut-and -paste me to distance readers from my sincere well referenced novel, and empirical elaborative I think insightful writings, by essentially papering me with nonsense, so that I had to repeat myself
a dozen times on one Thread alone, is beyond unfair distracting judging! I don't do that to any one, nor give myself positive icons!!
F.M.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Thomas University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALC's GeoSweep fails to award grand prize in 1s... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Playslip 2
Canadian Church Allegedly Fires Volunteer Becau... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gremlin 12
First Latin American pope's first stop: Brazil (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kim 1
South Florida Hispanics cheer new Pope Francis ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ralf 1
St. Mary's among top schools for Hispanic Law s... (Dec '10) Jul '12 sucks 4
Argentine consul urges ICE not to deport student (Jul '11) Jul '11 b4its2late 5
A light touch (May '11) May '11 muhammad the swine 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••