Catholics and Jews Find Ways to Partn...

Catholics and Jews Find Ways to Partner and Share in Faith

There are 3 comments on the DFW Catholic story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Catholics and Jews Find Ways to Partner and Share in Faith. In it, DFW Catholic reports that:

In addition to prayer services, group dialogues and peace finding missions, music has increasingly become a venue for nurturing relationships between Christians and Jews among local communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DFW Catholic.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 13, 2010
too bad, they can't find a way, to be true to HaShem G-D, here in TheTorah. rather than being true to their organizations, not here in TheTorah now.
Young white male

Bolton, UK

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Silly JEW!
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 14, 2010
2:12 pm, Thursday, October 24, 2010:
RE: Catholics and Jews Find Ways to Partner and Share in Faith
..... Many people do not seem to know that Jesus, his mother, all of the Jesus-appointed apostles, and many other early Christians were Jews! And if it is true that Jesus will, after they are dead, judge them, what can the anti-Jews people expect from Jesus then?
..... As I keep repeating, only those are Christians who, by definition, follow Jesus and his lifestyle, and also who ignore the many so-called "Christianities" that were invented after Jesus had been crucified.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Thomas University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ALC's GeoSweep fails to award grand prize in 1s... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Playslip 2
News Canadian Church Allegedly Fires Volunteer Becau... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gremlin 12
News First Latin American pope's first stop: Brazil (Jul '13) Jul '13 Kim 1
News South Florida Hispanics cheer new Pope Francis ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ralf 1
News St. Mary's among top schools for Hispanic Law s... (Dec '10) Jul '12 sucks 4
News Argentine consul urges ICE not to deport student (Jul '11) Jul '11 b4its2late 5
News A light touch (May '11) May '11 muhammad the swine 1