Obama starts Florida bus tour

Sep 8, 2012 Full story: USA Today 128

SEMINOLE, Fla.-President Obama kicked off a two-day bus tour in Florida this morning by making his case to voters in the heart of central Florida's Interstate 4 corridor, an area that helped propel him to victory in the state in 2008.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2012
So Obama is starting his Magical Mystery Tour. I wonder if he is taking a doctor along to revive all those fainting and swooning idiots from the first campaign? Probably not. Most of them learned their lesson the first time around. Haven't seen too much fainting so far and it's been a hot year. The Magic must be gone. Still have a Mystery though. And that Mystery is, why would anyone in their right mind vote for this failure again?

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Thankfully for many Americans…

The thrill is gone
The thrill is gone away
The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away
You know you done me wrong baby
And you'll be sorry someday

The thrill is gone
It's gone away from me
The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away from me
Although, I'll still live on
But so lonely I'll be

The thrill is gone
It's gone away for good
The thrill is gone baby
It's gone away for good
Someday I know I'll be open armed baby
Just like I know a good man should

You know I'm free, free now baby
I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well

“Proud To Be An American”

Location hidden

#5 Sep 8, 2012
change...demented
shovel ready jobs...disgusting
forward...despicable
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity

Altamonte Springs, FL

#7 Sep 8, 2012

It just started raining here. Even Mother Nature is Against that Jerk!

Since: Dec 08

Medina, TX

#8 Sep 8, 2012
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity wrote:
Must be that rain that scared him out of Bank of America stadium. Hopefully you will be fortunate enough for it to scare him out of Florida as well. Maybe to somewhere he is appreciated----like Venezuela or Cuba.
Osama Obama

Newburg, PA

#9 Sep 8, 2012
I hope he is applying to pick oranges.Then he could finally see what a real job is.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2012

We Floridians know Obama to be a Lying sack of sh*t. He's a Criminal that should be arrested on site and thrown in prison.

The Obama Record will be looked upon with embarrassment by Jackasscrats that sold out to protect the Kenyan Clown.

It's time to send the Idiot, Obama, back to his village.

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#11 Sep 8, 2012
Just saw the size of the crowds that came out to see our Osama-killing President right off the completely successful Democratic Convention…

WOW!!!!!!

That has to be at least 15,000 people. You can see that the Democratic base is re-energized as the enthusiasm gap is widening in favor of the Democrats and President Obama…

Fired up!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#12 Sep 8, 2012
The laughing liberal wrote:
We Floridians know Obama to be a Lying sack of sh*t. He's a Criminal that should be arrested on site and thrown in prison.
The Obama Record will be looked upon with embarrassment by Jackasscrats that sold out to protect the Kenyan Clown.
That must explain why President Obama still leads Romney in every Florida poll......

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#13 Sep 8, 2012

Texas Insider Report: WASHINGTON, D.C.– The great challenge for the Democratic Convention in Charlotte this week is that Obama’s numbers will drown out Obama’s rhetoric.

President Bill Clinton will give a good speech — and then there are Obama’s numbers. Michelle Obama gave a good speech — and then there are Obama’s numbers.

President Obama’s acceptance speech will soar and resonate—and then there are his own numbers.

There are three Obama numbers:

Unemployment: 8.3%
Gasoline:$3.80 a gallon
The National Debt:$16 trillion

That's just the tip of the iceberg that's sinking the Obama Titanic.

http://www.texasinsider.org/...

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#16 Sep 8, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That must explain why President Obama still leads Romney in every Florida poll......

Wrong as usual and you said that before We Kicked Alan Grayson out of Office in 2010 too!

-_-

Ha Ha HA!

Electoral College Prediction Model Points To A Mitt Romney Win In 2012

The Huffington Post
By Matt Ferner
08/22/2012

Two University of Colorado professors, one from Boulder and one from Denver, have put together an Electoral College forecast model to predict who will win the 2012 presidential election and the result is bad news for Barack Obama. The model points to a Mitt Romney victory in 2012.

Ken Bickers from CU-Boulder and Michael Berry from CU-Denver, the two political science professors who devised the prediction model, say that it has correctly forecast every winner of the electoral race since 1980.

"Based on our forecasting model, it becomes clear that the president is in electoral trouble," Bickers said in a press statement.

To predict the race's outcome, the model uses economic indicators from all 50 states and it shows 320 electoral votes for Romney and 218 for Obama, according to The Associated Press. The model also suggests that Romney will win every state currently considered a swing state which includes Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New Hampshire and Colorado.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/22/univ...
Josey Wales

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Sep 8, 2012
I guess BO will be trying that same ol lame shyt as last time. He will be handed out cash to the PO folk and they be a thinkin that the money is a comin from his STASH, LMFAO what a bunch of friggin retards. The African Hoaxster never stop lyin.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#18 Sep 8, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
Thankfully for many Americans…
The thrill is gone
The thrill is gone away
The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away
You know you done me wrong baby
And you'll be sorry someday
The thrill is gone
It's gone away from me
The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away from me
Although, I'll still live on
But so lonely I'll be
The thrill is gone
It's gone away for good
The thrill is gone baby
It's gone away for good
Someday I know I'll be open armed baby
Just like I know a good man should
You know I'm free, free now baby
I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
"Thankfully for many Americans…"
Luckily, it is only many and not most.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#19 Sep 8, 2012

Bad news Barack: Electoral College computer model that's correctly predicted presidential elections since 1980 shows big WIN for Romney

1. Forecast predicts loss for Obama with 218 votes versus 320 for Mitt Romney

2. University of Colorado model concludes all swing seats to vote Republican including Colorado, Ohio and Florida

3. Obama enlists the help of former President Bill Clinton in new TV ad blitz on the economy...

"Obama is an Incompetent Amateur that doesn't know how to be President."
- Bill Clinton

"Based on our forecasting model, it becomes clear that the president is in electoral trouble,' Professor Bickers said.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21924...

Josey Wales

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Sep 8, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Just saw the size of the crowds that came out to see our Osama-killing President right off the completely successful Democratic Convention…
WOW!!!!!!
That has to be at least 15,000 people. You can see that the Democratic base is re-energized as the enthusiasm gap is widening in favor of the Democrats and President Obama…
Fired up!
The Muslims want to know why BO is lying about Bin Laden. They confirmed he died in 2001 from kidney disease and they want the lying to stop. They ain't happy that BO, a devout Muslim is telling all these lies. You better check this out with your boss Axelrod.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#21 Sep 8, 2012
Wisdom over Dem Stupidity wrote:
Good thing he is headed here, where it is sunny and pleasant and overwhelmly welcoming to our fabulous President.
You repugnantcans are acting like desperate losers.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#22 Sep 8, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
WOW!!!!!!
Fired up!

Who says he can't go anywhere without a teleprompter? Obama endures another unfortunate moment on the campaign trail

By Daily Mail Reporter
23 August 2012

His critics will say this unfortunate photo reveals a deeper problem with his presidency -- that he's just a walking teleprompter.

A Reuters photographer captured a shot of Barack Obama with his face obscured by a teleprompter during a campaign event at Capital University in Columbus, Ohio, on Tuesday.

The Drudge Report suggested that the shot was 'rude.' At the very least, it's been raising eyebrows
For just one moment, through one camera lens, the President of the United States turned into a teleprompter.

He was at the suburban Ohio college to speak about the rising cost of college, but the medium seemed to get in the way of his message -- literally.

LMAO!

A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 WORDS! CLICK ON THE LINK FOR A GOOD LAUGH!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21923...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#23 Sep 8, 2012
<quoted text>
Wrong as usual and you said that before We Kicked Alan Grayson out of Office in 2010 too!
-_-
Ha Ha HA!
Electoral College Prediction Model Points To A Mitt Romney Win In 2012
The Huffington Post
By Matt Ferner
08/22/2012
Two University of Colorado professors, one from Boulder and one from Denver, have put together an Electoral College forecast model to predict who will win the 2012 presidential election and the result is bad news for Barack Obama. The model points to a Mitt Romney victory in 2012.
Ken Bickers from CU-Boulder and Michael Berry from CU-Denver, the two political science professors who devised the prediction model, say that it has correctly forecast every winner of the electoral race since 1980.
"Based on our forecasting model, it becomes clear that the president is in electoral trouble," Bickers said in a press statement.
To predict the race's outcome, the model uses economic indicators from all 50 states and it shows 320 electoral votes for Romney and 218 for Obama, according to The Associated Press. The model also suggests that Romney will win every state currently considered a swing state which includes Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New Hampshire and Colorado.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/22/univ...
Same old spam as before. Nothing new.

Considering Romney & the GOPasaur superPACs have pulled all their ad money from Pennsylvania, Michigan, & Wisconsin, I'd say your little theory has more than a few holes in it.
realist

Burlington, NC

#24 Sep 8, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
WOW!!!!!!
Fired up!
And every time those Florida citizens fill up their gas tanks this time around they are going to really get fired up and fire Obama come November.

“Truth to Power!”

United States

#25 Sep 8, 2012

Real Unemployment Rate Is 11.4%

By DICK MORRIS
September 8, 2012

Economist James Fitzgibbon of the Highlander Group says that "If we impute the data samplings of non-working citizens at the labor force rate of January 2009 (when this Obama term began) we would have a Household U-3 Unemployment rate currently of 11.4%."

Fitzgibbon notes that the unemployment rate is being held down by 368,000 new people who have dropped out of the labor force. He says "Labor Force Participation rate, which has fallen sharply to 63.5%, a new 31 year low reading."

Summarizing the data, he writes that the higher unemployment rate "which is much closer to seeming accurate and indicates this economic malaise and decline is worse than the contraction of 1980 - 81." Grimly, he adds "I remember 1981, it was awful!"

So now we see Obama's real program for coping with unemployment: Discourage people from even looking for work. Encourage them to leave the labor force and rely on government handouts instead.

With almost 90 million working age adults not participating in the labor force, we are close to become a nation that does not work (less than two-thirds of us do), gets entitlements (50% of us do - compared to 30% in 1980), and pays no taxes (50% of us don't pay federal income taxes).

Obama is an Unemployment and DEBT Machine! It's time to get rid of his azz!

Romney/Ryan 2012!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Petersburg College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legislature to take up tuition for children of ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 ronnie 5
Patrick Smith's son to present program about hi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Virginia Adams 1
Businesses Claim Obamacare Has Forced Them To C... (Aug '13) Aug '13 DC Cop 1
Victim rights awards (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mom 1
Embezzlement (Oct '12) Oct '12 Mom 1
earn extra income with motor clubs of america!!... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Lolita Dunlap 1
Presidential Race Strategy Takes Shape (Sep '12) Sep '12 Sammy- 14
More from around the web