Author claims humans co-existed with dinosaurs

Waldorf resident James E. Gilmer argues against evolution in his new book, '100 Year Cover-up Revealed: We Lived With Dinosaurs.' After four years of research, Gilmer said he felt the need to put the truth out there.

Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tiger Woods

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Hey guys, did you see this? Pretty cool, huh?

Since: Feb 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Jun 3, 2011
No, not really!
Other Lizard

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 3, 2011
People DO coexist with Dinosaurs.

LOOK OUT THE WINDOW.

“Superevolved KingoftheMonster s”

Since: May 11

Freeport

#4 Jun 3, 2011
They're a diffrent species
Neon Drane

Sarasota, FL

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Tiger Woods wrote:
Hey guys, did you see this? Pretty cool, huh?
TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!
Neon Drane

Sarasota, FL

#6 Jun 3, 2011
I for one believe it, and I have my proof. Though I'm not going to show you it because you'll say it's shoddy and I'm a troll.
escaped nutter watch

Nuneaton, UK

#7 Jun 4, 2011
oh, go on, prove it! just as long as it isn't a clip from a "Flintstones" film. They weren't REALLY documentaries , you know.
Raffles

Stanmore, UK

#8 Jun 4, 2011
(Snip)

"For example, the Suffolk Chronicle in England reported an eyewitness dinosaur sighting in 1405, as documented in J. Simpsons “British Dragons.”

“Close to the town of Bures near Sudbury, there has lately appeared to the great hurt of the countryside a dragon, vast in body, with a crested head, teeth like a saw, and a tail extending to an enormous length,” the article reads."

Classic Suffolk humour here. This is the sort of story we tell tourists while getting them to drink unassuming high strength ales, then having a right good laugh watching them fall flat on their faces.

In every village and town in Suffolk you'll find the typical ghost/mermaid/spooky curse (ect) story banned around. And mostly in pubs.
matey-boy

Nuneaton, UK

#9 Jun 4, 2011
Raffles wrote:
(Snip)
"For example, the Suffolk Chronicle in England reported an eyewitness dinosaur sighting in 1405, as documented in J. Simpsons “British Dragons.”
“Close to the town of Bures near Sudbury, there has lately appeared to the great hurt of the countryside a dragon, vast in body, with a crested head, teeth like a saw, and a tail extending to an enormous length,” the article reads."
Classic Suffolk humour here. This is the sort of story we tell tourists while getting them to drink unassuming high strength ales, then having a right good laugh watching them fall flat on their faces.
In every village and town in Suffolk you'll find the typical ghost/mermaid/spooky curse (ect) story banned around. And mostly in pubs.
like the dragons in Wales - our flag even has one on it. But that doesn't really mean they exist here.
Other Lizard

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jun 4, 2011
They exist almost everywhere in the world, really. They fly most of the time and have feathers.
Neon Drane

Sarasota, FL

#11 Jun 4, 2011
escaped nutter watch wrote:
oh, go on, prove it! just as long as it isn't a clip from a "Flintstones" film. They weren't REALLY documentaries , you know.
I'm not going to. And I don't even know who the flinstones are.
corpse de-louser

Nuneaton, UK

#12 Jun 4, 2011
Neon Drane wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to. And I don't even know who the flinstones are.
now then , stop telling fibs.

Since: Feb 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Jun 4, 2011
Other Lizard wrote:
People DO coexist with Dinosaurs.
LOOK OUT THE WINDOW.
Not non-avian dinosaurs! But yes you are right about that!
corpse de-louser

Nuneaton, UK

#14 Jun 4, 2011
Other Lizard wrote:
They exist almost everywhere in the world, really. They fly most of the time and have feathers.
aren't "THEY" supposed to be really giant humanoid alien lizard dinosauroid hybrids? isn't that what David Icke thinks? enough of that Dr Collis-Browne Hi-Strength Cough Mixture and you will have pink flying dinoaurs co-existing in your head as well.
Neon Drane

Sarasota, FL

#15 Jun 4, 2011
corpse de-louser wrote:
<quoted text>now then , stop telling fibs.
I don't know what a fib is ether.
Taijmeet

Glasgow, UK

#16 Jun 4, 2011
corpse de-louser wrote:
<quoted text>aren't "THEY" supposed to be really giant humanoid alien lizard dinosauroid hybrids? isn't that what David Icke thinks? enough of that Dr Collis-Browne Hi-Strength Cough Mixture and you will have pink flying dinoaurs co-existing in your head as well.
You seriously misinterpreted him. What he meant was that Birds are avian dinosaurs and there's evidence that they've descended from Maniraptorans. Crocodiles and alligators are also considered as dinosaurs given the fact they are the only reptiles that haven't changed from their prehistoric ancestors of the Cretaceous period.
Neon Drane

Sarasota, FL

#18 Jun 4, 2011
And what might that evidence be?
bronck burger

Bayonne, NJ

#19 Jun 4, 2011
I WONDER if the DINO'S TASTE GOOD DEEP FRIED. WITH WATER MELON and GRAPE SODA.
Einstein

Mitcham, UK

#20 Jun 4, 2011
That author should know - he's a dinosaur himself LOL
Other Lizard

San Francisco, CA

#21 Jun 4, 2011
Taijmeet wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously misinterpreted him. What he meant was that Birds are avian dinosaurs and there's evidence that they've descended from Maniraptorans. Crocodiles and alligators are also considered as dinosaurs given the fact they are the only reptiles that haven't changed from their prehistoric ancestors of the Cretaceous period.
Crocodillians aren't actually Dinosaurs-just close relatives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Mary's College of Maryland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kratovil bolsters independent reputation (Mar '10) Apr '10 Mia 4
News New Lobbyist Joins AED Washington Team (Mar '09) Mar '09 Knights Of Columbus 2
More from around the web