St. Louis Police: We've caught Megan ...

St. Louis Police: We've caught Megan Boken's killers

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Sun-Times story from Aug 23, 2012, titled St. Louis Police: We've caught Megan Boken's killers. In it, Chicago Sun-Times reports that:

St. Louis Police said they are confident they have captured the killers of former Saint Louis University volleyball player Megan Boken of Wheaton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Sun-Times.

Uh Oh

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 25, 2012
I'm happy to hear that the police caught these suspooks! Definitely a good job on their part! REst in Peace Megan!
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
I'm happy to hear that the police caught these suspooks! Definitely a good job on their part! REst in Peace Megan!
Uh Oh"} Truth be Told the two suspects caught them self's , they kept a phone from a previous robbery victim before Megan Boken's
attempted robbery and murder . The one teen told his girl friend
they was going that day Megan was killed to the CWE to rob someone and upon going home told the same girl friend he had killed some one Megan. Add the teen suspects behavior with 10-20 grand in cash reward for info leading to arrests of the persons whom killed
Megan and all cops had to do was dial cell phone numbers and presto
got ya.

Of course if you look at other Murders by Gangs Suspected in St.Louis Missouri like Miss Cook killed on Highland and my ex Jackie no evidence is there to lead to any killers or killer
of course those victims are black so no one cares that much
other than their parents and a few friends they may have had
so there is little chance of arrests in any of those cases .

I'm shocked my comrades even called me up while I was in Minnesota to tell me Jackie had been killed / found murdered after all most times they called was to bragg about some white dude they had beat half to death or some cops they beat up until Missouri passed new laws that assaults on police was felony crimes with 5 year mandatory minimum sentences and street tuff braggers started getting hauled off to not jail for attacking cops but Missouri
Prisons.

So there you have it The St.Louis Good The St.Louis Bad & The
St.Louis Ugly and from my once famed Apt down town St.Louis Missouri I seen and lived it all and lived to tell about it .

Yeah,
SG-22 E-com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Louis University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The good news about racism Sep '17 Johnny 16
News Parks College: From Aviation to Engineering (Feb '13) May '17 Parks loyalty 3
News St. Louis U President Condemns Allen West for O... (Sep '16) Sep '16 naman 1
News Does Juli n Castro Have the Chops to be Veep? (Jun '16) Jun '16 truth 1
News Understanding reproductive health choices in lo... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
News Developer plans Midtown St. Louis project (Jan '16) Jan '16 Chuck 1
News Michelle Malkin: If you can't make it, fake it (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
More from around the web