Local Judge sends kids to school inst...

Local Judge sends kids to school instead of prison

There are 4 comments on the KSDK NewsChannel 5 story from Nov 15, 2011, titled Local Judge sends kids to school instead of prison. In it, KSDK NewsChannel 5 reports that:

St. Louis - In the juvenile division of St. Louis Family Court, Judge Jimmie Edwards rules with not with a heavy hand, but a heavy heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK NewsChannel 5.

Jenn

Rensselaer, IN

#1 Nov 18, 2011
This is a great program, more juvenile judges need to follow in his foot steps. I'm taking a juvenile delinquent course for college and so many juvenile's are falling through the cracks being forgotten. If we pull our communities together with judges we can deter teens from their misconduct ways and show them down the right path.
Hats off to judge Edwards. Hope he continues to guide our troubled teens to success.

Since: Feb 12

Florence, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2012
--UNDERTAKER-- wrote:
good for you Judge Jimmie Edwards
we need more judges like you
i wish more people who have authority to make changes would see what is happening to the children. I am glad this judge could see around the cabinet and not try to traumatize these kids but show them how to live and become a responsible person . When the government took away the correction in the families and the school system we taught our youth they can be bums because the state will take care of u. What happened to the discipline in our lives. whether it is religion, race, or creed. we have these rights but do not use them. we all are made from the same dirt and return to the same dirt but when did we throw out compassion and empathy and where is the morals of our forefathers who fought with their lives to give us what we have today.

-alain-vain-

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 1, 2012
smart man ...

Alain is Vain

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 2, 2012
hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Louis University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does Juli n Castro Have the Chops to be Veep? Jun 24 truth 1
News Understanding reproductive health choices in lo... Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
News Developer plans Midtown St. Louis project Jan '16 Chuck 1
News Michelle Malkin: If you can't make it, fake it (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News The Creepy Consequences of Oppression Chic (Jun '15) Jun '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Rape Arrest On Slu Campus / It's All Ways Been... (Feb '15) Feb '15 American_Sons 2
St. Louis University To Erect Monument To Fergu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sharon P 1
More from around the web