Reliv International Hires Christine S...

Reliv International Hires Christine Scherting as Director of Ma...

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Sep 4, 2009, titled Reliv International Hires Christine Scherting as Director of Ma.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

- Reliv International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RELV), a nutrition and direct selling company, today named Christine Scherting as director of marketing.

In her new position, Scherting will oversee graphic design, marketing communications and projects.

'Chris's background in brand communications and database marketing is a great fit for Reliv,' said R. Scott Montgomery, chief operating officer and executive vice president. 'I look forward to her contributions to Reliv.'

Scherting, age 43, previously was director of brand communications for Maritz. She also held positions at AVALA Marketing, Charter Communications and the St. Louis Cardinals. At Maritz, she was named one of the Women of Distinction in 2008.

She graduated from St. Louis University with a bachelor's degree in marketing and earned an MBA there as well. Scherting is a native of St. Louis.

About Reliv
Reliv International, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Mo., is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of a proprietary line of nutritional supplements. Reliv supplements address essential daily nutrition, weight loss and targeted solutions such as energy and performance enhancement, digestive health, women's health and anti-aging. Reliv sells its products through an international network marketing system of more than 68,000 independent distributors. Additional information about Reliv International, Inc. can be obtained on the Web at

Barry Murov
barrym (at) relivinc (dot) com

<br/>Media Contact:<br/>Reliv International Inc
Barry Murov

Trackback URL:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Congrats on the position. Welcome your next independent sales consultant here as soon as I get the funding to join. From what I hear this product line needs a lot more attention and I personally can not wait to be part of the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Louis University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Malkin: If you can't make it, fake it Jun '15 wild child 1
News The Creepy Consequences of Oppression Chic Jun '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Rape Arrest On Slu Campus / It's All Ways Been... (Feb '15) Feb '15 American_Sons 2
St. Louis University To Erect Monument To Fergu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sharon P 1
News Amnesty International Blasts Handling of Mike B... (Oct '14) Oct '14 reality is a crutch 4
News Tension builds outside Ferguson police department (Oct '14) Oct '14 in the know 3
News Better Business Bureau to open office in Cape G... (Jun '14) Jun '14 steven 5
More from around the web