Madison County man dies after shootin...

Madison County man dies after shooting at restaurant

There are 3 comments on the Belleville News Democrat story from Aug 22, 2011, titled Madison County man dies after shooting at restaurant. In it, Belleville News Democrat reports that:

Authorities are investigating the death of a 20-year-old Madison County man who was shot about 1 a.m. Saturday in Pontoon Beach, according to Rose Psara, chief investigator of the Office of the Medical Examiner in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Belleville News Democrat.

Nicol Rossi

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Such a young life taken from this earth. Rest in peace Chuy, you will remain forever in our hearts.
Lacie lopez-fuentes

Granite City, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2011
RIP CHUY You will be missed and not forgotten.
Rip chuy

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2011
I feel bad that he died but it was bound to happen all these gangbangers dont have respect for life or one another im saddened to see that this is only gonna bring more violence.and more death I hope out of this tragedy the arise and overcome the hatred and get along most of theses kids grew up together hopefully every1 learns something out of this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Louis University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does Juli n Castro Have the Chops to be Veep? Jun '16 truth 1
News Understanding reproductive health choices in lo... Apr '16 Jane Lucy Marie 1
News Developer plans Midtown St. Louis project (Jan '16) Jan '16 Chuck 1
News Michelle Malkin: If you can't make it, fake it (Jun '15) Jun '15 wild child 1
News The Creepy Consequences of Oppression Chic (Jun '15) Jun '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Rape Arrest On Slu Campus / It's All Ways Been... (Feb '15) Feb '15 American_Sons 2
St. Louis University To Erect Monument To Fergu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sharon P 1
More from around the web