Let's keep working to plug brain drain

Let's keep working to plug brain drain

There are 1 comment on the Democrat & Chronicle story from May 8, 2011, titled Let's keep working to plug brain drain. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

When Pete Wayner graduates from the State University College at Geneseo in seven days, he's going to leave the area in his dust.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Joe G

AOL

#1 May 8, 2011
He graduates from SUNY and that is pretty far down on the list from RIT and the UofR if you ask me, NO wonder there isn't any jos for him around here, he didn't look before he leaped into the career business and decided to make a career out of something very foreign to the Rochester Area. He should have taken crime 101 and that would have locked him into the kind if job he liked..
AND the crime rates from the city are spilling out into the towns now so pretty soon the whole area will be as bad off just like them black gang ridden scum of the earth like RhonDUH and BI_SINGLE are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint John Fisher College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wegmans milestone helping employees (May '15) May '15 WebbWarren2016 1
News First Niagara Awards A Total of $105,000 to Fiv... (Feb '13) Feb '13 The man 1
News Fisher Pharmacy Student Arrested For Intent To ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 The Dude Abides 2
News Finalists for 2013 Athena Award announced (Nov '12) Nov '12 AP Suxxx 1
News Trio of women in voting rights movement to spea... (Oct '12) Oct '12 The man 1
News Former Ithaca, Greece, RCSD Administrator to Le... (Jun '12) Jun '12 IescapedNY 2
News Non-profits brace for impending strain on large... (Nov '11) Nov '11 The man 1
More from around the web