Gingrich risk: Will the GOP cast its ...

Gingrich risk: Will the GOP cast its lot with him?

There are 217 comments on the Boston.com story from Nov 23, 2011, titled Gingrich risk: Will the GOP cast its lot with him?. In it, Boston.com reports that:

In this Nov. 21, 2011 file photo, Republican presidential candidate, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich speaks at a town meeting at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Freedom Demands Responsibility”

Since: Aug 09

21st Century

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Woof, The Presidency requires a decision maker and a leader. Gingrich excells in the debates, because he has a mind like a college professor and is a cunning debater. Unfortunately, I do not believe Gingrich has displayed strength in decision making and he is not a charismatic leader.

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Republicans pandering to the Hispanic vote? LOL
M Bachmann s Questo Luv

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Sure they will. In fact they did for awhile over the summer before Newt's entire campaign team resigned en masse.

And the family values crowd really like serial divorcers...they have a long history of voting for them.

And Newt could remember what parts of government he wants to shut down. And he could remember why he doesn't like Obama's Libya policy. He might even be able to point to some foreign countries on a map!

“ORLANDO STRONG (ACT OF WAR)”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 23, 2011
NEWT 2012!!
Raydot

Wrightwood, CA

#5 Nov 23, 2011
Newt Gingwrench is all for open borders. Any talk about a pathway to amnesty is about open borders for more to come. Ronald Reagans brother is a Rooster Sucker.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 23, 2011
New is right about amnesty for illegal immigrants. Any liberal will tell you so.

But Newt is of low character, a con man, and not to be trusted.
Lance Winslow

Oakland, CA

#7 Nov 23, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
Woof, The Presidency requires a decision maker and a leader. Gingrich excells in the debates, because he has a mind like a college professor and is a cunning debater. Unfortunately, I do not believe Gingrich has displayed strength in decision making and he is not a charismatic leader.
Take your pick; any of these losers is as fit as another. If there were one good one, there wouldn't be eight.

21st Century

#8 Nov 23, 2011
The Notorious Rico wrote:
Woof, Rico, There are no "Hispanics". "Hispanic" is a word invented by the government, and literally means anyone with a Spanish or Portugese surname. Anyone can change their name to Gonzalez and become Hispanic. There is no Hispanic language or Country of origin. A Mexican is not a Cuban or a Puerto Rican or a Spaniard or a Brazilian. Hispanic is a convenient group invented by a bunch of government pencil pushers. Now the Liberal Democrats have decided to treat all "Hispanics" alike. Conservatives don't believe in labels, just Citizens and non-citizens.

21st Century

#9 Nov 23, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>Take your pick; any of these losers is as fit as another. If there were one good one, there wouldn't be eight.
Woof, Lancislow, there is one excellent choice, and he will survive the unmerciful attacks upon his character.
M Bachmann s Questo Luv

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 23, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives don't believe in labels, just Citizens and non-citizens.
You mean white supremacists like yourself, imo, don't believe there is really such as thing as "white"?

Because that idea is more common on the far left, you know, Prof. Gates and so forth.(Oh, no? You don't know?)
discount ghost

Sun City, AZ

#11 Nov 23, 2011
here U all again with GOP vs. GOD ;-00

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 23, 2011
Retired SOF wrote:
NEWT 2012!!
Yea, a week ago it was Cain 2012, three weeks before that it was Perry 2012, before that it was Bachmann and before that Trump.

I wonder who it will be in two weeks?

Of course, Romney hasn't move an inch in months and all America know by March he will take the lead in the primary and will have to be looking at you and your friends for your limped-wrist support.

Poor Romney. Always a bridesmaid...

21st Century

#13 Nov 23, 2011
M Bachmann s Questo Luv wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean white supremacists like yourself, imo, don't believe there is really such as thing as "white"?
Because that idea is more common on the far left, you know, Prof. Gates and so forth.(Oh, no? You don't know?)
Woof, Questo, IMO, there is no such thing as race. You want to play that card play it somewhere else.

“ORLANDO STRONG (ACT OF WAR)”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 23, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, a week ago it was Cain 2012, three weeks before that it was Perry 2012, before that it was Bachmann and before that Trump.
I wonder who it will be in two weeks?
Of course, Romney hasn't move an inch in months and all America know by March he will take the lead in the primary and will have to be looking at you and your friends for your limped-wrist support.
Not me!! Newt has been my guy from the beginning!!
discount ghost

Sun City, AZ

#15 Nov 23, 2011
FreeDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Woof, Questo, IMO, there is no such thing as race. You want to play that card play it somewhere else.
BadDog! teach em how to play TX hold"em...7 card..;)

Wartime V

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#16 Nov 23, 2011
M Bachmann s Questo Luv wrote:
<quoted text>
"white supremacists"?!!! LOL!

Aw come on. That's what all you ghetto losers call the really good crack.

Btw, has yo fried ghetto ass tried replacing da black wheels on your grocery cart home with white ones? Da ho's like dat sheeit.

Oh, no? You don't know? True dat.

Bwahahahaha!!!!

Wartime V

“Hang 'em High”

#17 Nov 23, 2011
The Notorious Rico wrote:
You mean hispanics are stupid enough to vote for the commiecrats like you and yo racist crack-smokin' ghetto mofos?

LOL!

Wartime V

“Hang 'em High”

#18 Nov 23, 2011
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>

Poor Ocommie.

Always a despicably corrupt, far-left, anti-American, radical communist subversive....a pathetically weak, hopelessly CORRUPT, dishonest, arrogant, elitist, narcissistic, metrosexual, meglamaniacal leftist, racist, SEIU and ACORN activist, muslim communist bred, raised and mentored, lifelong radical muslim racist felon and communist associating, radical muslim funded, affirmative-action failure, whacked liberal apologist, radically-partisan, records-hiding, Soros-puppet, Alinksy-teaching, communist-loving, felon-loving, terrorist-loving, utterly inept, incompetent, disingenuous, free-market hating, capitalism-hating, deceit-riddled radical, anti-American, enemy, traitor, and lying, subversive, phony and fraud who wouldn't know America if it hit him upside his marxist, muslim commie head.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#19 Nov 23, 2011
If the Republicans dont take Newt's plan, the Democrats will give them Obummer"s plan which will give them the right to vote. My fellow Republicans if you want to hold out and be stupid then you derve letting Obummer get re-elecetd and giving the country a real amensty plan. Be stupid and you will see what happens.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#20 Nov 23, 2011
Newt Gingrich is the biggest joke of all of them, but if there is a chance that a republican gets in the White House next year I would rather it be the flip flopping liberal RINO – Mitt Romney… at least that who we are selecting for the GOP, LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Anselm College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cepeda: Blaming entire communities is un-American Fri wild child 1
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... (Aug '15) May '16 Minneapolis Icon ... 8
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... Feb '16 Asp 117
News Trump Leads GOP Charge Embracing Torture: 'I'd ... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Poll: Sanders has narrower lead over Clinton in... Jan '16 StJames Marie Ann 2
News ABC drops Union Leader from Republican debate, ... Jan '16 Alfredo Pushround 1
News Marco Rubio, Chris Christie Paint GOP Opponents... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
More from around the web