Romney, Ryan reunite to tout leadersh...

Romney, Ryan reunite to tout leadership, attack Obama policies

There are 5 comments on the Fox News story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Romney, Ryan reunite to tout leadership, attack Obama policies. In it, Fox News reports that:

Aug. 20, 2012: Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, left, and vice presidential candidate Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 20, 2012
The self-serving b. h. obama is to business, jobs and prosperity what a drunk farting gasbag is to fine dining.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 20, 2012
That is creating a mental environment with words.
Londonderry voter

Windham, NH

#3 Aug 20, 2012
You people are mental ..your posts make no snese stay down south you tools!..if you are what the GOP represents ...then cal me a dem this go round..Romney wants to raise my taxes 2000 and cut my home loan interest tax cuts..to give another 250,0000 to him and his millionaire pals which will aspdd 2 trillion to the debt...ya no thanks..you can take the bumbling Mormon and Ayn rand atheist ..I'll take the Christian I the white house now that has given me more tax breaks than any other time in history...
ObamasSchoolReco rds

Rochester, MN

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Jobs Report 8.2% Worse Than Expectations

* Unemployment rate unchanged at 8.2 percent

* Report bad for Obama, shows economy losing steam

- U.S. employers hired at a dismal pace in June, raising pressure on the Federal Reserve to do more to boost the economy and dealing another setback to President Barack Obama’s reelection bid.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/07/06/usa-...
WAR ON CHILDREN

Manchester, NH

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Londonderry voter wrote:
You people are mental ..your posts make no snese stay down south you tools!..if you are what the GOP represents ...then cal me a dem this go round..Romney wants to raise my taxes 2000 and cut my home loan interest tax cuts..to give another 250,0000 to him and his millionaire pals which will aspdd 2 trillion to the debt...ya no thanks..you can take the bumbling Mormon and Ayn rand atheist ..I'll take the Christian I the white house now that has given me more tax breaks than any other time in history...
You are but a useful idiot who ignores us borrowing four billion a day on the backs of our children from countries like China with no end in sight under Obama, saddling our kids with crushing debt and future killing policies.You support a President who has voted repeatedly for the heinous act called partial birth abortion and thinks that is OK to use abortion to select the gender of your child. If you are supporting Obama you are supporting a WAR ON CHILDREN. WHY DO YOU HATE CHILDREN SO MUCH? 4000 American babies killed every day from abortion. That is more than every war ever fought by this country in its history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Anselm College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Clinton says Warren best at riling ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Abrahammock Regions 3
News Kaine meets with parents of slain journalist (Aug '16) Aug '16 Clinton-KaineNOPE 1
News Apple, Microsoft, HP among companies shunning G... (Jul '16) Jul '16 jason 3
News Cepeda: Blaming entire communities is wronghead... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Cepeda: Blaming entire communities is un-American (Jun '16) Jun '16 wild child 1
News Bush rolls out six-point plan to address border... (Aug '15) May '16 Minneapolis Icon ... 8
News Rubio endures an assault in a rollicking Republ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Asp 114
More from around the web