Medical offices proposed again for up...

Medical offices proposed again for upper Park Avenue

There are 4 comments on the Fairfield Citizen-News story from May 20, 2012, titled Medical offices proposed again for upper Park Avenue. In it, Fairfield Citizen-News reports that:

This 2.2-acre property on upper Park Avenue in Fairfield is proposed to be the site of a two-story medical building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairfield Citizen-News.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2012
My family believe that it is a great idea. Now, all the have to do is do find doctor.

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2012
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2012
More then one doctor.
No comment

Rocky Hill, CT

#4 May 20, 2012
No sense making a comment regarding this development, some idiot that can't even spell just destroyed the point. Do some homework instead of playing on the computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacred Heart University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raid On Bridgeport Bar Yields 85 Underage Drink... May '16 Samuels Furnace Man 10
News Bridgeport Police Detail How Suspect Met Sexual... Apr '16 Samuels Furnace Man 2
News New Director of Development Joins The Maritime ... Apr '16 Duff supporter 2
News 50 years ago, Marine combat unit landed in Vietnam (Feb '15) Feb '15 my tooth drop off 1
News Bridgeport Ranks 2nd To Last Among Nation's Col... (Dec '14) Dec '14 ctaizk 8
News Obama's visit might bring another boost for Malloy (Nov '14) Nov '14 Shakiema 3
News Sacred Heart University Student Allegedly Sexua... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sir Samuel 1
More from around the web