Medical offices proposed again for up...

Medical offices proposed again for upper Park Avenue

There are 4 comments on the Fairfield Citizen-News story from May 20, 2012, titled Medical offices proposed again for upper Park Avenue. In it, Fairfield Citizen-News reports that:

This 2.2-acre property on upper Park Avenue in Fairfield is proposed to be the site of a two-story medical building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairfield Citizen-News.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2012
My family believe that it is a great idea. Now, all the have to do is do find doctor.

Location hidden

#2 May 20, 2012
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us including Tippy and her fish are doing just great. Thanks for asking.

Location hidden

#3 May 20, 2012
More then one doctor.
No comment

Rocky Hill, CT

#4 May 20, 2012
No sense making a comment regarding this development, some idiot that can't even spell just destroyed the point. Do some homework instead of playing on the computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacred Heart University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Pleads Guilty In Sacred Heart University F... Jun 8 WorkAvoider 6
News Trial starting in false-rape case involving foo... Jun 3 Daniels Conscience 5
News Woman in false rape case says she never said sh... May 21 BPT 2
News Tom Brokaw 'hurt and unmoored' by sex harassmen... May '18 dumpchumptrumpsru... 2
News NBC anchor Tom Brokaw withdraws as Connecticut ... May '18 Gavone 9
News Bridgeport police bust student parties, make ar... Apr '18 Daniels Conscience 5
News Woman accused of lying about rape denied school... Mar '18 America Gentleman... 3