Cancer study seeks smokers, ex-smokers

Cancer study seeks smokers, ex-smokers

There are 2 comments on the WLS-TV Chicago story from Nov 18, 2009, titled Cancer study seeks smokers, ex-smokers. In it, WLS-TV Chicago reports that:

Chicago researchers are seeking current and former smokers for a study on early detection of lung cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-TV Chicago.

PreachingToTheGa rbage

Marion, OH

#1 Nov 18, 2009
You mean they are actually going to do some real research for a change on cancer, instead using all there money for smoking bans.?

“Non smoking freedom loving vet”

Since: Apr 08

Chicago

#2 Nov 19, 2009
That's not the ACS. Rush has nothing to do with bans as far as I know. They actually do real research. Have you ever heard of the ACS announce a "breakthrough" in cancer research?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump focus on mental health after school shoot... Feb '18 Billy Grahamcracker 24
News Christian DACA recipients dream of another Chri... Dec '17 spytheweb 5
News Overcoming barriers to recruiting blacks/Africa... (Sep '17) Sep '17 AmericanCreed 1
News Researchers awarded $2.4M NIH grant to study le... (Jun '16) Jun '16 friend 6
News Indiana agency issues plan to fight sexual assault (Jun '16) Jun '16 Dan 1
News Cure Impotence with a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle (Oct '09) Jan '16 Gondola 11
News Alzheimer's may affect the brain differently in... (Jul '15) Jul '15 coretta 5