Comment Now

Nov 12, 2010 Full story: WLS-TV Chicago

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have their hips or knees replaced each year and the demand will increase as baby boomers age.

Full Story
Robert

Brawley, CA

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I had a hip replacement in June 0f 2010, followed by a follow-up hip surgery due to complications in July of the same year. I had a pic line inserted in my right arm, had home nurse care and home therapy. In the past two weeks I have experienced severe pain in the hip, thigh...extreme pain while standing from seated position, pain while standing bearing weight , pain while walking. The pain I had before surgery has returned. I am concerned as to the hip recall; as it seems that these are the symptoms identified and associated with such. I have used all of my sick leave and as I am a 59 yr. old P.E. teacher, it has become impossible to perform my job.
Matthew Taylor

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 17, 2011
To be on the safe side, it is always recommended that you seek medical attention first especially now that you're experiencing symptoms associated with the DePuy recall. Your health should be top priority. Determine whether your implant is really a DePuy product and from there, you have several options in taking legal action against the company. To find out more about updates about the recall, visit http://www.hiprecalllaw.com
Mickey Jones

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 17, 2011
Necessary steps must be taken to protect patients' ability to pursue a hip replacement lawsuit against the company and get the proper compensation they deserve. For more information, please visit the hip replacement recall website for details about the ongoing litigation.
Rodney

Anonymous Proxy

#6 Jan 6, 2012
The growth in number of patients getting knee and hip replacement surgery is very alarming which made me wonder if there are other ways that doctors can offer as an alternative before undergoing a surgery. Although, there have been several natural ways of soothing knee and hip pains. I just hope doctors wont be too depended on the new technology nowadays. http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2012
The depuy hip lawsuits reported this very alarming facts that number of recipients who are suffering from pain are increasing due to this faulty hip implant. Read here for more information http://depuyhiplawsuits.wordpress.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rush University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Conditions Found In More Hospital Rooms (Feb '10) Feb 13 The Sage is Blue 4
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... Oct '14 HE AINT JIMMY 2
When talking about body size, African-American ... Sep '14 Rock 9
Black Women's Ideas Of Fat Far From Doctors'; M... Sep '14 BWEFocused 20
Cure Impotence with a Heart-Healthy Lifestyle (Oct '09) Jun '14 Barde 10
Bacteria found in breast milk sold on Internet ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 sidekick 7
Belief in a Caring God Improves Response to Med... (Feb '10) Sep '13 Roman 2
More from around the web