Deputies: Slaying Involving Lake Ranch High Teen Was Retaliation

Jul 16, 2008 Read more: Tampa Bay Online

Authorities say a marijuana run by William J. White Jr., 19, and Jakob Cunnien, 17, ended with White dead and two 18-year-olds in custody, one of them a rising gridiron star at Lakewood Ranch High School.

Read more
nell

Myakka City, FL

#1 Jul 16, 2008
last person I'd expect this from.
Paul

Tampa, FL

#2 Jul 21, 2008
Believe it! He and his friends also tried to hold me up! Had the cops followed up on this that kid would not me dead and Brooks would be in prison where he belongs! So do his friends!
river pirate

Tampa, FL

#3 Jul 21, 2008
Cody Rogers is a juvenile delinquent from way back - getting kicked out of at least three different schools for bringing a gun or a knife to school. Hes a rich white kid whos parents always get him out of trouble - blaming everyone else. Now Timmy Brooks sits in jail and rich Cody Rogers is out on bail with a high priced lawyer to defend him. Rogers has been trying to get into jail since he was 13 years old - hopefully this time he'll finally make it.
Lexus

Tampa, FL

#4 Jul 21, 2008
river pirate wrote:
Cody Rogers is a juvenile delinquent from way back - getting kicked out of at least three different schools for bringing a gun or a knife to school. Hes a rich white kid whos parents always get him out of trouble - blaming everyone else. Now Timmy Brooks sits in jail and rich Cody Rogers is out on bail with a high priced lawyer to defend him. Rogers has been trying to get into jail since he was 13 years old - hopefully this time he'll finally make it.
Like I said, they all deserve to be in jail and Timmy Brooks was the one that came toward me like he wanted to try and roll me as his "gangsta wanna-be friend" sat in the back seat and pushed him on! Timmy is just as big of an idiot as his "goofy white rich wanna-be friend!" Luckily I had mace with me that neither wanted part of! I can't wait to see how tough Cody is when he gets in prison! See how black he is then! He would of killed me! Headed a car right towards me! I wonder where the fat white girl that rode with them is? What a slob! I do agree though that Cody probably pushed Tim on and that's how I felt when they tried to mess with me about a year ago. All in all though good riddance!
Prison for all of them and the world will be a better place!
John

Tampa, FL

#5 Jul 22, 2008
nell wrote:
last person I'd expect this from.
Well ya didn't know much about him then did ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogers State University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rogers County Recount Confirms Walton Wins Sher... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Have another Drink 104
News GOP gears up for Oklahoma's 2nd District debate (Feb '12) Feb '12 Disgusted 1
News Putting behind the controversy: New election bo... (May '11) May '11 Fortunately 4
News Dermody appointed County Election Board Secreta... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Registered Voters 4
News Are greener pastures luring leaders away? (Aug '10) Aug '10 figures 4
News New a Lasting Impression - Myrtle Prather named... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Lets hope not 2
News The sad case of the Uss John Rogers (Jul '08) Aug '08 jay 5
More from around the web