RIT, Delphi get $2.4 million for fuel cell research

There are 2 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Mar 13, 2009, titled RIT, Delphi get $2.4 million for fuel cell research. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

Rochester Institute of Technology and Delphi Corp. are about to receive another injection of taxpayer funds toward their joint research on fuel cell auxiliary power units.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

Delphi Drop Out

AOL

#1 Mar 13, 2009
I am so glad for Delphi, they just dumped the Retired Salaried Workers Health Care. They deserve some of those retired folks tax dollars. What a sick ass country.
STB

Bloomfield, IA

#2 Mar 14, 2009
At least RIT will get some good research press.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ESPN Journalist's Missing Son Found Dead in Lak... Apr '15 Volvo FH16 2
News College ceramics sale Friday Dec '14 Hot One 2
News YWCA aims to improve racial relations with new ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jerry 13
News An H-1B cap hike would mean a grim future for w... (May '14) May '14 woodtick57 2
News Obama announces Youth CareerConnect winners (Apr '14) Apr '14 Justdmarkets com 1
News 10 Days Left to Submit a Show to the First Niag... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Junior 1
News Reverse trend of crippling college debt (Feb '13) Mar '14 Ha Ha 6
More from around the web