Romney wants to boost number of H-1B ...

Romney wants to boost number of H-1B visas

There are 5 comments on the ITworld story from Sep 8, 2011, titled Romney wants to boost number of H-1B visas. In it, ITworld reports that:

Mitt Romney, a top candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, has released an economic plan that would make it easier for foreign college graduates with advanced degrees in math, science and engineering to work in the U.S. Romney's plan, unveiled this week, incldes a proposal "to raise the ceiling" on visas for holders of advanced ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ITworld.

Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Mitt Romney = another politician in the pocket of the of special interests.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Sep 8, 2011
Republicans granted amnesty in 1986 and are now talking about doing it again.
Not So Fast

De Soto, KS

#4 Sep 8, 2011
That's why Rick Perry is my candidate!
hardly

Berlin, MA

#5 Sep 19, 2011
Romney is entirely for foreign and corporate interests above even his own nations needs. So the leader with any brains would actually help our people fill those jobs and if there was a reason they are not being filled by our own people then fix that first.

NWO candidate most likely, so is Perry, so is Obama, most of them are. Time to think outside of the box and choose someone with experience and that cares about the US.
Mainline Florida

United States

#6 Sep 19, 2011
H1-B candidates are literally indentured servants ( I have seen a couple of those contracts) and will displace qualified US workers. How will this help the US economy? Oh, right, it will help the chosen few who buy access to politicians LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RIT dean to become president of Edinboro Univer... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Eup2003 1
News Report ranks Rochester 55th in U.S. for STEM jobs (Jan '16) Apr '16 Game over 5
News Columbus native helped confirm Einstein's theory (Feb '16) Feb '16 RS is we todd did 1
News RIT team gets patents for battery research (Oct '15) Oct '15 Solarman 1
News Scientist with Autism Uses Own Experience to In... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Vaccines Autism S... 1
News ESPN Journalist's Missing Son Found Dead in Lak... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volvo FH16 2
News College ceramics sale Friday (Dec '14) Dec '14 Hot One 2
More from around the web