Search Continues for Missing R-I-T St...

Search Continues for Missing R-I-T Student

There are 10 comments on the WETM-TV Elmira story from Mar 17, 2011, titled Search Continues for Missing R-I-T Student. In it, WETM-TV Elmira reports that:

But they've found no trace of him. George Delany was last seen Saturday by his roommate, Andrew Baker, leaving his apartment in the town of Chili .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WETM-TV Elmira.

mary

Gainesville, VA

#1 Mar 17, 2011
Trooper barricks i women answered i explained i was Calling about the lost man george she was ever so rude !Does no one remember the autistic women found like 7 days after she just wandered off and got lost in 2010 near Orlando fla.? I WAS IN THE AIR FORCE WHEN A POLOT AND HIS SON WERE LOST IN THE TURKISH MOUNTAINS DURRING A SKIING SNOW STORM SON FELL THROUGH ICE in 1995..mY GRAND FATHER WAS OVER 70 AND SURVIVED 44 DAYS ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK WAS FOUND WITH PNEUMONIA AND SEVERE DEHYDRATION BY TWO GOOD MEN in the 1970"s sO ALL LETS Pray AND TELL GEORGE NO MATTER WHAT WE ALL WANT YOU SAFE AND HOME I SPEAK FOR MY BEST FRIEND SELF AND HUSBAND WE HAVE KEPT PRAYING. gEORGE WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU NOT MATTER WERE YOU ARE.i HAVE BEEN PRAYING SINCE 4.30am ON MARCH 17 2011..NO MATTER WHAT COMPLETE STRANGERS WISH YOU A SAFE RETURN AND POUR OUT OUR PRAYERS FOR you.No matter what and wear you are you are respected,!valued and loved!!!
Wally58

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Witnesses state that they saw him trying to get his car out of the ditch before he disappeared. OK it was his car that they towed, but how do they know it was him? Did they approach him for a good look and did he seem OK at that time?
Also there are 2 different images of him circulating in the news, one with straight hair and one with curly hair. What did he look like recently?
Marie

Chicopee, MA

#4 Mar 18, 2011
I am VERY worried for this Family and their son. Just before this young college man went missing another young college man dissapeared around Saratoga. He was found drowned. If you do a search on the internet you can find LOTS of these young college men who suddenly dissapear late in the evening, usually on a weekend, and often after a party. this seems to be happening in alot of different states.If you know any college kids tell them. They need to take extra care, if not for themselves than for their Friends and Families.
Wally58

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2011
In my college days, I partied as much as I could. Parents and police made no difference with what they said.
It is something that you have to find out for yourself, if you live through it.
trulia

Webster, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2011
mary wrote:
Trooper barricks i women answered i explained i was Calling about the lost man george she was ever so rude !Does no one remember the autistic women found like 7 days after she just wandered off and got lost in 2010 near Orlando fla.? I WAS IN THE AIR FORCE WHEN A POLOT AND HIS SON WERE LOST IN THE TURKISH MOUNTAINS DURRING A SKIING SNOW STORM SON FELL THROUGH ICE in 1995..mY GRAND FATHER WAS OVER 70 AND SURVIVED 44 DAYS ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK WAS FOUND WITH PNEUMONIA AND SEVERE DEHYDRATION BY TWO GOOD MEN in the 1970"s sO ALL LETS Pray AND TELL GEORGE NO MATTER WHAT WE ALL WANT YOU SAFE AND HOME I SPEAK FOR MY BEST FRIEND SELF AND HUSBAND WE HAVE KEPT PRAYING. gEORGE WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU NOT MATTER WERE YOU ARE.i HAVE BEEN PRAYING SINCE 4.30am ON MARCH 17 2011..NO MATTER WHAT COMPLETE STRANGERS WISH YOU A SAFE RETURN AND POUR OUT OUR PRAYERS FOR you.No matter what and wear you are you are respected,!valued and loved!!!
Isn't it sad how often you call somplace & are greeted by some robotic voice or sourpuss sounding like your bothering them by calling. People who's job it is to answer the phone should answer it the way they'd like to be greeted. Is it so difficult to be pleasant? People can hear a 'smile' in your voice. Why is everyone so miserable???
trulia

Webster, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2011
Interenet spelling police wrote:
Learn to spell before you duplicate post again, mary!! You must be mentally retarded also, seek help NOW! George isn't reading your posting either and probably won't but, he'd know that you were just another stupid and ignorant woman like Rhonda is too, you two could be sisters, in fact you probably are !
Why do you have to come on here & make remarks about spelling?????? You spelled Mary without a capital but you will waste everyones time pointing out others mistakes??
There is a young man missing & a family sick with worry & fear!!!
A few mis-spelled words are not whats important here.
My prayers go out for him & his family that he is found & is okay.
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 18, 2011
Did anyone check the meth houses and crack houses out there in the southern burbs??
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 18, 2011
The police could let us know more about this case to help us help them.
Like was the car still drivable??? Was it stuck or out of gas? What was left in the car? Was the car doors locked? Did they check his internet usage to see if he was going out to meet someone for sex of drugs?? Someone saw him with someone else at the car, what did the other person look like?
Did he remove any money from his bank before this happened?
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

#14 Mar 18, 2011
Rattle Rattle wrote:
OMG, Sherlock "Barnfart" Holmes to the rescue!! What a gossiper that skank is!
I watch Nacny Grace and the First 48 hours.
Mr Cottonfield

United States

#15 Mar 18, 2011
skank is to nice of a word for her lol just black scum and she hates that she is too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report ranks Rochester 55th in U.S. for STEM jobs Apr '16 Game over 5
News Columbus native helped confirm Einstein's theory Feb '16 RS is we todd did 1
News RIT team gets patents for battery research (Oct '15) Oct '15 Solarman 1
News Scientist with Autism Uses Own Experience to In... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Vaccines Autism S... 1
News ESPN Journalist's Missing Son Found Dead in Lak... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Volvo FH16 2
News College ceramics sale Friday (Dec '14) Dec '14 Hot One 2
News YWCA aims to improve racial relations with new ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jerry 13
More from around the web