Kitten grabs 6-hour ride to western NY on gas tank

Sep 2, 2012 Full story: El Paso Times 28

A kitten that hitched a six-hour ride from Connecticut to western New York curled up on top of a car's gas tank will be put up for adoption.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Sep 3, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Her name is Connecticut. I think she's a Cali. She's at Lollypop. But has to gain like half pound before she can be adopted.
I think I'll have a lot of competition.
willardROM0NEY

Rochester, NY

#22 Sep 3, 2012
How many cats a day to they kill at Lollypop farm?

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#23 Sep 4, 2012
at least one a week , as far as felines , who knows
hint

Schodack Landing, NY

#25 Sep 5, 2012
Cute story and I'm sure the kitten will be adopted since he/she is sort of famous now. As for Lollypop farm and the Humane Society/ASPCA in general, I will never support them and would never bring any animal to them. People are so gullible and think they are "no-kill". If you have ever worked there, volunteered, or even just talked to them, they are far from a "no-kill shelter".

On a lighter note, I had a mouse hitch a ride once and come out from under my hood near the windshield while I was at a drive-thru window at my bank. I thought it was funny, but the woman at the window I swear almost had a heart attack! I guess it's true a lot of people are afraid of mice. I had to give the little guy a lot of credit though...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#26 Sep 5, 2012
hint wrote:
Cute story and I'm sure the kitten will be adopted since he/she is sort of famous now. As for Lollypop farm and the Humane Society/ASPCA in general, I will never support them and would never bring any animal to them. People are so gullible and think they are "no-kill". If you have ever worked there, volunteered, or even just talked to them, they are far from a "no-kill shelter".
On a lighter note, I had a mouse hitch a ride once and come out from under my hood near the windshield while I was at a drive-thru window at my bank. I thought it was funny, but the woman at the window I swear almost had a heart attack! I guess it's true a lot of people are afraid of mice. I had to give the little guy a lot of credit though...
LOL. My friend had a baby bird hitch a ride on his windshield for like 5 miles! It was clinging to the wiper blade. It made it too!

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27 Sep 5, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. My friend had a baby bird hitch a ride on his windshield for like 5 miles! It was clinging to the wiper blade. It made it too!
well why won't it make , after wipers go faster and further on airplanes
BlackOnBlackCrim e

Boston, MA

#28 Sep 6, 2012
Meow

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#29 Sep 9, 2012
Scary gassed up kittens!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Institute of Technology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College ceramics sale Friday Dec '14 Hot One 2
YWCA aims to improve racial relations with new ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Jerry 13
An H-1B cap hike would mean a grim future for w... (May '14) May '14 woodtick57 2
Obama announces Youth CareerConnect winners (Apr '14) Apr '14 Justdmarkets com 1
10 Days Left to Submit a Show to the First Niag... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Junior 1
Reverse trend of crippling college debt (Feb '13) Mar '14 Ha Ha 6
Mayor-elect Lovely Warren's transition underway (Nov '13) Nov '13 Controller 1
More from around the web