Occupy Rochester returns Sunday to downtown park

Full story: Democrat & Chronicle

Occupy Rochester protestors continued their presence at Washington Square Park today.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Whos your daddy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2011

Judged:

If you call 5 people standing in the middle of the park staring at each other in the cold, then I guess its occupied. Occupied by a bunch of morons.
AssClownsNeed2Oc cupyAJob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

I like how these idiots gotta find some way to create a scene every day so they can feel special, then whine when they get arrested for being fcktards. Why don't they put down the pot and occupy a job instead?
Count Herfitter

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

AssClownsNeed2OccupyAJob wrote:
I like how these idiots gotta find some way to create a scene every day so they can feel special, then whine when they get arrested for being fcktards. Why don't they put down the pot and occupy a job instead?
I got a fistful of $20's that says youre occupying a chair and computer at the library. Remember, they only let you on for 30 minutes at a time, use it wisely.
Afu Luhg

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Hey man, we are down her representing the people and trying to fight the power and raging against the machine. Me and Emily and the squirrels are in it for the long haul, or until we run out of weed.
RIT Class of 2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Man it was rad hangin out at the occupation. I met this really nice lady Helen from Greece that baked us all some pot brownings. That sure helped me hang out all night but sorta made me paranoid of all the cops circling the park in their cars.
AssClownsNeed2Oc cupyAJob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Count Herfitter wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a fistful of $20's that says youre occupying a chair and computer at the library. Remember, they only let you on for 30 minutes at a time, use it wisely.
Stop worrying about hong long I sit here you been on the computer next to me for 40mins. PS stop running the color printer out of the green ink its screwing up everything I send to it.
Afu Luhg

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

oh helll yeah that freakin Helen, honk honk!!!

I hear they are from the group that goes around and shuts down rub and tugs in greece
Joe G

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Yup Afu, you got it right. We were the ones that dressed up like reporters with the video equip, the same equip we used to shut down cluod nine and the pootang palace on ridge toad.

We are joining the movement in order to document the downtown occuptaion and film drug dealers near clinton and main at the same time.

Actually we decided to set up at the liberty pole too, to see if we can put vidoes of the daily riots on yotube, we want to be prepared when the mall gets this in a few years. Our 14626 NAC is moving into 14604!!Q!!!!
GreeceTeen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

I got a fistful of $1's that says the Chief went down there and made the arrests himself, cause he knows he couldn't trust any cop in the RPD to do it themselves with-out ending up on CNN. Honky Honky.
Count Herfitter

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

The Chief himself arrested Emily Good.
All the protestors had to do was leave the park itself, yet keeping walking on the sidewalk around it until 5am, when they could go back in again.

I got a fistful of $20's to buy some of their brownies and hooch. When will they sell tye-dye shirts?
Joe G

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

This is Joe G reporting live with Helen, Harold, Captain Jim, and other NAC members.

There is some major sillyness down here with a mixture of ghetto gang bangers and white hippies.

The white hippie that was dressed up as obama had to hide behind the rpd car becuaese some ghetto thugs wanted him to dance off with them.

It is really getting entertaining down here, Happy Halloween from the 14626-14604 NAC team!!!
Joe G

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

this again is Joe ZG reporting live on the occupy protest where we have been chased down to andrews street by city school students apparently waiting for the busses.

I am overhearing plans to return to the libery pole in force and nopt let the thugs chase us awaqy.

I did interject my opinion about hte white dude dresed up like obamma, and how he probably should wipe his face oof and be a zombie or somrhing else.

Looks liek the plan is to head back in one big grou

this is joe g reporting live headed back to liberty pole
n gurce

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Whos your daddy wrote:
If you call 5 people standing in the middle of the park staring at each other in the cold, then I guess its occupied. Occupied by a bunch of morons.
How sad is it that there are protesters all over the country, speaking out against the greed driven rich getting richer, while hard working families can barely make ends meet - and all the posts on here just criticize and make jokes. My brother in law is one of these rich uppity, millionaires. He & wife & her family create all these ridiculous ''foudations'' for ''tax purposes''-(ya, ok)They then rake in all types ov gov. write offs,tax breaks,charity paybacks, etc... They laugh, make fun of & look down their nose at us lower class(there is no middle class anymore), even their own family. These greedy rich F's need to be stopped. They are cold, heartless people - unless you are of their wealth level- then you are their best friend.
Joe G

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

this is joe g reporting live where the attempt to reoccupy libetrty pole is not going well, there is some sort of dance contest riot goin on wher the kids are fightin and throwin shit., The obamma hippie got right in the middle of it and tried to jerk, but now he is in a trash can tipped over, i gotta go see if helen is ok, joe g reporting live
Emil Lee Good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

There was false reports of my arrest. I was over at the Flying Squirrel when the arresting was going on, so I want involved. I wouldn't go there without my I phone camera anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Institute of Technology Discussions

Search the Rochester Institute of Technology Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
An H-1B cap hike would mean a grim future for w... May '14 woodtick57 2
Obama announces Youth CareerConnect winners Apr '14 Justdmarkets com 1
10 Days Left to Submit a Show to the First Niag... Apr '14 Junior 1
Reverse trend of crippling college debt (Feb '13) Mar '14 Ha Ha 6
Mayor-elect Lovely Warren's transition underway (Nov '13) Nov '13 Controller 2
Wedding: Ann Tracy & Christopher Publow (Dec '12) Sep '13 Dustin Baker 15
On campus news (May '13) May '13 Halito 2
•••
•••