Gives Romney, Allen Leads Despite Oth...

Gives Romney, Allen Leads Despite Other Polls With Tighter Races

There are 3 comments on the Q94 story from Apr 11, 2012, titled Gives Romney, Allen Leads Despite Other Polls With Tighter Races. In it, Q94 reports that:

Richmond, VA Despite several polls showing President Obama leading, and a tight Senate race, a new poll out of Roanoke College is providing good news to Republicans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Q94.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#1 Apr 11, 2012
But yesterday Obama /DUMBO were leading over Romney.

Like I have been telling people, the only poll that counts is the one on 11/06/2012.

This crap comes out every day and never the same twice.
hammer time

Cartersville, VA

#2 Apr 11, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
But yesterday Obama /DUMBO were leading over Romney.
Like I have been telling people, the only poll that counts is the one on 11/06/2012.
This crap comes out every day and never the same twice.
OBAMA will win anyway. The rethugs are sh*t.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#3 Apr 11, 2012
College polls are more accurate.

That is what the latest news says:___a new poll out of Roanoke College is providing good news to Republicans.  The new poll shows Mitt Romney leading by six (46-40)

What are other several polls?

Name them !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roanoke College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... (Feb '16) Aug '16 Happy Virgin 140
News Advanced Center For Sleep Disorders Has Continu... Jun '16 Wearing Night Clo... 3
News Second Westmoreland County employee to face DWI... (Mar '14) May '14 HB Rules 9
News Polls Differ on Where Gubernatorial Candidates ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cvillerealist 4
News Citizenship backed for Va.'s illegal immigrants (Apr '13) Apr '13 Cricket 23 1
News AHS Graduates Receive Scholarships (Jul '10) Dec '12 mike michaels 2
News Graduation speeches (May '11) May '11 matthew 2
More from around the web