No drivers license for you

No drivers license for you

There are 2 comments on the Off the Kuff story from Jan 11, 2009, titled No drivers license for you. In it, Off the Kuff reports that:

I have three things to say about this story concerning the difficulties that legal immigrants go through in Texas to get drivers license renewals thanks to a new policy put in place by the Department of Public ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Off the Kuff.

Carl

Littleton, CO

#1 Jan 11, 2009
Oh please what a pile of garbage!
A citizen may have trouble renewing or obtaining a license? Birth certificate, E-Verify, SS card, utility bills, employer letter, etc. will work just fine. You're point is moot!

If the immigrant is legal, they had to have documents also.
She Be Me

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 11, 2009
To get a drivers license In Missouri you have to show a certified copy of your birth certificate, marriage license (for females because of name change) utility bill and social security number. This are documents that all Americans should have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rice University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study finds history of trauma among undocumente... Nov 10 tomin cali 1
News Undocumented Mexican immigrants living in the c... Nov 3 humanspirit 3
News Study: Mexican Illegal Immigrants Suffer Mental... Nov 1 spytheweb 2
News Psychiatrists say Trump is mentally ill Oct '17 humanspirit 266
News Overcoming barriers to recruiting blacks/Africa... Sep '17 AmericanCreed 1
News Lesbian Ex-Mayor Has Perfect Response To Ann Co... Sep '17 VP Mullah Elect P... 6
News Harvey tests political opposites in Texas' Abbo... Aug '17 INFIDEL 13
More from around the web