Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama'...

Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama's Katrina

There are 2067 comments on the From the desk of Ted Mathis story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Obama Dozed - People Froze AKA Obama's Katrina. In it, From the desk of Ted Mathis reports that:

Ted Mathis has been reading report after report on how Obama bungled and mismanaged the weather crisis in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at From the desk of Ted Mathis.

First Prev
of 104
Next Last

“911 is not 411”

Since: Aug 08

Chicago suburbs

#2172 Mar 9, 2009
Bobby Kegs wrote:
<quoted text>Are you anywhere close to where that church got shot up today?
Yes, next town over as a matter of fact!!! Our jurisdictions weave in and out of one another. We use them for mutual aid and visa versa. I can't believe that made national news. And, it's true -- that sh*t DOES NOT happen there....insane. We always joke that they have nothing better to do than DUIs and speeding tickets.

They are still trying to figure out the guy's MO, as he was apparently not associated with the church and no one seems to know him. He came from Troy, which is the town to the east of where it occurred.

Anyway, other than that crazy mo-fo...nothing going on here tonight. It's my last shift of the week THANK GOD! I only had one day off this week, and, albeit, tonight is only an 8-hour shift, I'm ready for some days off! Last night we were none stop, man! Fights in progress, domestics...all the fun stuff you get on a beautiful night ;)

Did I mention we are going to Chicago for St. Patrick's Day this coming up weekend? It'll be nice to be back home...I just hope the weather cooperates. It was about 65 and sunny here today while it was rainy and 45 up there...and there's only about 300 miles that separates us. Weird!

Oh, and do you think that the asshole who keeps judging our comments realizes that the more he does it, the more it makes me want to keep writing? LOL!!!

“911 is not 411”

Since: Aug 08

Chicago suburbs

#2173 Mar 9, 2009
Bobby Kegs wrote:
Thats what I wanted to hear. Your quite a woman! So how's the crazies treating you tonight? it's almost full moon LOL. I love a good fight. huge UFC fan
Yes! were you able to catch the fights last night?
Bobby Kegs

Southport, NC

#2174 Mar 9, 2009
Didn't see it, read about it on yahoo. I like Rampage and you never know which Jardine will show up.Who's gonna beat Brock Lesnar?I have to work the door St Pats day.To bad it's a Tue night. I'll only get 3 hrs sleep before I go to my real job.I guess with a few days off I wont be reading you for a while. Enjoy your down time have a couple cocktails and chill.I've set up an e mail add [email protected] if your so inclined.Looking forward to hearing from you again, Be safe
Ben

United States

#2175 Mar 15, 2009
Jeff wrote:
Good Job Obama, get to work. Where is the TV news people? Why aren't they covering this Obama disaster in the making.
Jeff -- Where ARE the TV news people.
CUT THE BULL

Goleta, CA

#2176 Mar 16, 2009
Why should america read anything Ted Mathis has to say?
Have this man worked in the banking system?
Is the Banking system in trouble
Is this man from Bush country?
Bush Republican Ted or what?

TED DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWER FOR AMERICAN, HOWEVER, THEY ALL WANT TO SEE YOU A BOOK.
CUT THE BULL

Goleta, CA

#2177 Mar 16, 2009
Ben wrote:
<quoted text> Jeff -- Where ARE the TV news people.
What are you doing to make the world a better place?
The news media like you do not leave a door open for americans to unite to work out problems.
What you and the media have to say do not put food on the table.
Day to day americans do not look at the news.
CAN YOU DEFINE THE NEWS THREADS THE MEDIA CREATE WHICH ARE PART OR NOT TRUE?
CUT THE BULL
The show no bias or no bull--Please end the show and all the bull!
Many can blame, but, what are you doing to make this world a better place?
As not what your country can do for you but what can you do for your country?
At this time the news media is out fishing for news threads.

JOBS, JOB, JOBS
Everything in Americans stores are made in China.
Americans buy China, borrow china, and student from china work in out schools.
What can Americans do to design and produce products for America.
WE ARE ALL FULL OF BULL SHI- AT ON TIME OR ANOTHER.
Mermaid Man Returns

Dover, TN

#2179 Oct 24, 2010
Bobby Kegs wrote:
<quoted text>God bless and good luck to you
God bless you brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 104
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rice University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: It's Getting More Expensive to Rent or ... (Oct '15) Mar '16 Fert farts 7
News How ISIS is going against Islam's teachings Mar '16 THEunknownKNOWN 11
News Major Houston farmers market opens for spring Feb '16 Fart media 2
News Pluralism and the Najran Christians: How Prophe... Feb '16 Marie-Luise_J 1
News University of Houston Main Campus Recognized Na... Feb '16 Lawn farts 6
News Baker St. Pub in Rice Village closes Jan '16 Francois Pharts 2
News Houston: Where flavours run deep (Nov '15) Nov '15 Run farts 6
More from around the web