More Misspellings Found on Radford Di...

More Misspellings Found on Radford Diplomas

There are 1 comment on the WHSV-TV Harrisonburg story from Jun 28, 2013, titled More Misspellings Found on Radford Diplomas. In it, WHSV-TV Harrisonburg reports that:

Radford University graduates are continuing to find mistakes in their diplomas as the school works on a plan to get corrected versions to nearly 1,500 former students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHSV-TV Harrisonburg.

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 29, 2013
I'm wondering how none of these 'graduates' realized that words on their diplomas were misspelled until the media pointed it out to them. I'm thinking most 2nd graders would have noticed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radford University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Radford University VOTED WORST COLLEGE IS VIRGI... (Aug '09) Jul '15 Helloworld2 43
News Artist climbs ladders to create public art project (Mar '14) Mar '14 Kate 2
News Radford University Cuts Swimming and Diving (Feb '14) Feb '14 Upset student parent 1
News More typos possible on Radford University diplomas (Jul '13) Sep '13 terron 4
News Albemarle Police Take Recruiting Efforts to Sou... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Lone Justice 18
Former Radford Students..Why NOT too attend!!! (Feb '13) Feb '13 Adam 2
flood (Feb '13) Feb '13 jdw 1
More from around the web