Radford University Cuts Swimming and ...

Radford University Cuts Swimming and Diving

There are 1 comment on the Swimming World & Jr. Swimmer story from Feb 4, 2014, titled Radford University Cuts Swimming and Diving. In it, Swimming World & Jr. Swimmer reports that:

RADFORD, Virginia, February 4. IN a move that Radford University is stating as a "realignment in Athletics offerings," Radford has decided to cut swimming and diving along with field hockey, men's indoor track and field and men's outdoor track and field program effective at end of the 2013-14 seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Swimming World & Jr. Swimmer.

Upset student parent

Sterling, VA

#1 Feb 6, 2014
I am horrified that RU had these cuts in the works when RU was recruiting swimmers....they should have told the swimmers and divers what was being studied...no. ..RU let them come to RU with high hopes of swimming and diving while in school...what a bomber..not very professional and honest with students...Makes for a bad name for the school....shame..shame on you,RU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radford University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Look what I found ... Jan '18 Radbrad 1
News With rhymes and hijinks, Roanoke teacher raps g... Nov '17 Linus 1
Tyler Michael Jones (Apr '17) Apr '17 Wondering 1
Radford University VOTED WORST COLLEGE IS VIRGI... (Aug '09) Jul '16 Faith 44
LeBron or Jordan? (Jul '16) Jul '16 sillyquips 1
News Artist climbs ladders to create public art project (Mar '14) Mar '14 Kate 2
News More typos possible on Radford University diplomas (Jul '13) Sep '13 terron 4