Should Children With Obesity Be Taken From Their Parents In Indianapolis?

Jul 20, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com 46

A thought provoking article was published in the July 12th, 2011 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association .

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#41 Jul 30, 2011
The experts in the field--the APA--removed homosexuality from the list of mental disorders over 30 years ago.

Gender confusion applies to some transgendered individuals, not all. It does NOT apply to gays or bi's. Gays are fully aware of their gender; their attraction is to others of the SAME gender. Bisexuals are attracted to both genders. It's not that hard to understand.

Gays are a mutation? I'm sure you can prove that.

The rest of your malarkey is risible. Arguing with a dullard like you is evidence of BPD? I'm sure you can back that up with research.
heyfatkid wrote:
<quoted text> Truth hurts doesn't it? The facts are the facts and you can spin it any way you want but there has been and will continue to be opinions on gays and mental illness. Gender confusion is in the books which does explain trannies, bis and gays. It's a deviation from the natural order of humanity. Gays are probably mutants from an earlier evolutionary period where gay behaviors were found in the animal kingdom. In dogs, it shows submission and or dominance. It humans, it suggests a dysfunctional brain either from poor genetic breeding, during pregnancy or from an abusive past. You've shown everyone on topix that your oppositional disorders fit fluidly with a BPD disorder along with emotional disturbances, I'm sure.
Gays are really nothing more than modern day court jesters, psychopaths or hair stylists.
heyfatkid

Indianapolis, IN

#42 Jul 31, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
The experts in the field--the APA--removed homosexuality from the list of mental disorders over 30 years ago.
Gender confusion applies to some transgendered individuals, not all. It does NOT apply to gays or bi's. Gays are fully aware of their gender; their attraction is to others of the SAME gender. Bisexuals are attracted to both genders. It's not that hard to understand.
Gays are a mutation? I'm sure you can prove that.
The rest of your malarkey is risible. Arguing with a dullard like you is evidence of BPD? I'm sure you can back that up with research.
<quoted text>
Aw, is Tinkerbell getting indignant? I stumbled across Topix recently and I've been openly amused at all the colorful characters. You're nearing 20,000 posts so if you don't have some kind of emotional disorder, what the hell is it? I've read some of your rants in other threads and you're a mean little bitch. Now I know why.

I have no doubt there must be some political correctness when it comes to homosexuality. The media has cleverly incorporated this lifestyle into modern society. No one wants to say all gays have emotional disorders, only some. <snicker>

In spite of what you say, there is something very unnatural about homosexuality. Whenever there were homosexuals in the early civilizations, the pedigrees were quite incestuous by our standards. Anal sex creates all kinds of physical problems as it is for the elimination of waste only. Although there has been a gradual acceptance of this practice, it is certainly not healthy. While I could care less if someone is gay or bi, I will continue to believe it is a result of some kind of defect. Your ramblings support my impressions.

Indianapolis

#43 Jul 31, 2011
Indignant? If anything, just annoyed that a deliberately ignorant pissant like yourself makes value judgments based on absolutely no facts whatsoever.

You can't even define a mental disorder, much less diagnose one.

GAYS have "cleverly incorporated" our lives into society; the media only reflects what is already happening. That is all the media can ever do. Through the courts and efforts of both gays and straights, gay rights are ever-expanding.

Pedigrees in general were more incestuous regardless of orientation; there were fewer people in fairly well-defined territories. Has nothing to do with being gay.

Anal sex is for waste only? Really? I presume you mean the anus, which is meaningless. We use our bodies as we choose. And let's not forget the excreta that comes from the vagina and penis.

Being gay is not a defect; by definition, that would mean being gay prohibit us from either standard functions or from activities we wish to engage in. Neither is the case.
heyfatkid wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, is Tinkerbell getting indignant? I stumbled across Topix recently and I've been openly amused at all the colorful characters. You're nearing 20,000 posts so if you don't have some kind of emotional disorder, what the hell is it? I've read some of your rants in other threads and you're a mean little bitch. Now I know why.
I have no doubt there must be some political correctness when it comes to homosexuality. The media has cleverly incorporated this lifestyle into modern society. No one wants to say all gays have emotional disorders, only some. <snicker>
In spite of what you say, there is something very unnatural about homosexuality. Whenever there were homosexuals in the early civilizations, the pedigrees were quite incestuous by our standards. Anal sex creates all kinds of physical problems as it is for the elimination of waste only. Although there has been a gradual acceptance of this practice, it is certainly not healthy. While I could care less if someone is gay or bi, I will continue to believe it is a result of some kind of defect. Your ramblings support my impressions.
Person

Carmel, IN

#44 Jul 31, 2011
Here let's end this forum now. Answer to the question.

NO NO NO, the children should not be taken from their parents.

Indianapolis

#45 Jul 31, 2011
Agreed.
Person wrote:
Dave

Bloomingdale, IN

#46 Jul 31, 2011
Person wrote:
Agreed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Education briefs (Mar '11) Aug '14 MaltaMon 16
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair Jul '14 Coda1 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School bo... Jun '14 Randy Miller 5
Could This Meat Save Your Life? (May '14) Jun '14 Monique 10
Odds against accused Purdue shooter's insanity ... Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
One Weird Trick to Destroy a Man's Ego (Mar '14) Apr '14 lonniebauk 70
Local Catholic schools face declining enrollment (Jan '14) Feb '14 Lefty 48

Purdue University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE