How many would be affected by illegal immigrant tuition bill?

Mar 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ETruth.com

Getting a college education could get a whole lot more expensive for illegal immigrants in Indiana under a pending state legislative proposal, even if they've lived here most of their lives.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
DAVID

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Illegals need to be deported,not helped out.Illegals can not work here,so why educate them,or let them go to college? deport all of them.
McCarthy was right

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

LaRaza Troll.
McCarthy was right

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Iflgofdjdltieusyfkeh wrote:
<quoted text>
(LaRaza propaganda)
LaRaza Troll
DAVID

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Iflgofdjdltieusyfkeh wrote:
<quoted text>
So this is the picture : 
the people against immigration(legal or illegal) in this country ( the opposers of the immigrants ) looks like they are poor , underemployed , wanting more but achieving less, needing to blame somebody for their misery ! Obviously the opposers are not any business owners , because if they were they would hire immigrants , as the rest of the US employers who  already hired the 40 million foreigners in this country ? The ruling elite/power sees this and because of the underemployed opposers the ruling elite cannot easily pass amnesty for the working class , so they keep the border open on purpose of keeping the US business in the states... Opposers keep lying to yourselfs but what's happening is this : made in china/mexico/brazil is the tag that you see everywhere thats why you are poor and underemployed, the county you live is broke, the Lincoln by ford is made in Mexico, all the big companies are moving factories abroad, because of our laws , because we are nation of laws, that are killing the nation unfortunately...? The only made in USA tag is from Detroit but we are all paying for it by Bail out... What what I am lying again ? So I am lying, the US economy is lying hiring foreigners, the ruling powers are lying keeping the border open on purpose, the made in china tag don't mean anything to you ? But only you are correct saying we are nation of laws , I will add laws that kill the nation !
You keep pasting the same lies,and guess what?still lies,so get a life.
bye bye illegals

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

DAVID wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep pasting the same lies,and guess what?still lies,so get a life.
He's not smart enough to think for himself.
Right now he's asking his Mommy what to say next.
DAVID

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

bye bye illegals wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not smart enough to think for himself.
Right now he's asking his Mommy what to say next.
I think you are exactly right,and I wish his parents would take his online privileges away from him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Purdue University Discussions

Search the Purdue University Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School bo... Jun 14 Randy Miller 5
Could This Meat Save Your Life? Jun '14 Monique 10
Odds against accused Purdue shooter's insanity ... Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
One Weird Trick to Destroy a Man's Ego Apr '14 lonniebauk 73
Education briefs (Mar '11) Mar '14 Bob 20
Local Catholic schools face declining enrollment Feb '14 Lefty 48
Message for women and dogs: keeping ovaries is ... (Dec '09) Jan '14 Beady is a Rock Spider 7
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••