Earth Could Become Too Hot for Humans

May 5, 2010 Full story: LiveScience 66

This map shows the maximum wet-bulb temperatures reached in a climate model from a high carbon dioxide emissions future climate scenario with a global-mean temperature 12 degrees Celsius warmer than 2007.

Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hyper-ody

Hellín, Spain

#65 May 11, 2010
But, "I am certainly bordering on being an intellectual."
Surley that must cuont for somehting?
LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#66 May 11, 2010
Gord wrote:
Re: Hyper-ody post #55
Gord wrote:
Let's revise your statement to include Ape...here it is:
"Just accept that I like to talk about matters of importance and have enough knowledge and education to actually understand them at a level above the average Ape."
Hyper-ody responded with...
"I agree that you can say that, not that I said that. That is, it does not say HOW much smarter I am than an ape."
I agreed that the statement was TRUE, just not meaningfull. Pretty well EVERYONE is smarter than an ape. Even Gordo, though maybe not by much.. apparently..
LessHypeMoreFact

Etobicoke, Canada

#67 May 11, 2010
Gord wrote:
Hyper-ody has also said:
"How much heat you are transferring at one time has NO relationship to the temperature of any objects."
That is, heat flux (movement of heat) is not thermal potential energy storage (temperature or storage of heat). A statement that should be apparent to any educated person.

Of course, the evidence shows that Gordo is NOT educated. He is like a neanderthal who was taught to read and is trying to figure out the 'magic' of a MRI scanner by reading the manuals.

Intelligent, perhaps, but not educated.
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#68 May 12, 2010
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed that the statement was TRUE, just not meaningfull. Pretty well EVERYONE is smarter than an ape. Even Gordo, though maybe not by much.. apparently..
HAHAHA...HAHAHA...HAHAHA...

Hyper-ody's intelligence is far below an Ape, even below the Insect level.

We have all vastly over-estimated Hyper-ody's actual intelligence.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
Gord

Calgary, Canada

#69 May 12, 2010
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
That is, heat flux (movement of heat) is not thermal potential energy storage (temperature or storage of heat). A statement that should be apparent to any educated person.
Of course, the evidence shows that Gordo is NOT educated. He is like a neanderthal who was taught to read and is trying to figure out the 'magic' of a MRI scanner by reading the manuals.
Intelligent, perhaps, but not educated.
HAHAHA...HAHAHA...HAHAHA...

Hyper-ody's intelligence is far below an Ape, even below the Insect level.

We have all vastly over-estimated Hyper-ody's actual intelligence.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#70 May 12, 2010
What if the Earth becomes too cold to support human life? Can we get our money back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Education briefs (Mar '11) Aug '14 MaltaMon 16
News Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair (Jul '14) Jul '14 Coda1 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School bo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Randy Miller 5
News Could This Meat Save Your Life? (May '14) Jun '14 Monique 10
News Odds against accused Purdue shooter's insanity ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
News One Weird Trick to Destroy a Man's Ego (Mar '14) Apr '14 lonniebauk 70
News Local Catholic schools face declining enrollment (Jan '14) Feb '14 Lefty 48
More from around the web