IPFW center wins federal grant to fig...

IPFW center wins federal grant to fight suicides

There are 1 comment on the The Times story from Oct 31, 2008, titled IPFW center wins federal grant to fight suicides. In it, The Times reports that:

FORT WAYNE, Ind. - An institute at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne has received a $499,999 federal grant to expand and implement youth suicide prevention measures statewide, officials say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

FWsouthsider

Baltimore, MD

#1 Nov 2, 2008
Sounds like a very worthy cause. Though I am still convinced that if a child's parents take an active role in their life, then they're less likely to attempt suicide.

BTW. When I tried to read the 'Full Story', it wouldn't open up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purdue students ask West Lafayette council to b... Feb '17 spytheweb 3
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... Jan '17 ISU Republican 7
News GOP backs gas tax hike, other driving fees Jan '17 Big Bob 4
News ISU plans to offer engineering degree Dec '16 hombreviejo 3
News Newsmaker: Sept. 18, 2016 (Oct '16) Dec '16 Thor 2
News New twist explains how a single giant impact co... Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Kept off the debate stage, Gary Johnson very po... (Sep '16) Sep '16 YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web