Education briefs

Full story: Post Tribune 16
Scholarship winners: The Fred Schmidt American Legion Auxiliary, Unit 20, has announced the winners of its three scholarship awards for the 2010 academic year. Full Story
Sandy Wellomena

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2011
I think that I step is not necessary, you do well all year and if you mess up once off of the pressure of Istep you are bac
k in the same grade
what

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2013
Sandy Wellomena wrote:
I think that I step is not necessary, you do well all year and if you mess up once off of the pressure of Istep you are bac
k in the same grade
What
agree

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2013
Sandy Wellomena wrote:
k in the same grade
Agree
MaltaMon

Dorval, Canada

#4 Dec 8, 2013
The only education briefs that I am interested in the the briefs worn by 12 - 14 year old boys, which are pulled down by a female administrator to deliver a well-deserved bare bottom spanking in front of the boy's classmates.
Dergas

Katowice, Poland

#5 Dec 9, 2013
Have you ever heard about it: mykindergarten.co.uk. As far as i know this program can help you in the early childhoo education of your children.
MaltaMon

Sewell, NJ

#6 Dec 11, 2013
MaltaMon wrote:
The only education briefs that I am interested in the the briefs worn by 12 - 14 year old boys, which are pulled down by a female administrator to deliver a well-deserved bare bottom spanking in front of the boy's classmates.
More sick stuff from the imposter who gets a "thrill" not only from his pedophile fantasies about young boys but also from posing fraudulently as me, that middle-aged, developmentally arrested, homosexual pederast with a double-digit IQ,Pedo Bob of Canada.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#7 Dec 11, 2013
But you said you don't care what other people think, MaltaMon!
So how come when I post under your name, you so quickly post back to make sure people know that it wasn't you?

Because you DO care what other people think, you lying little weasel!

Hahahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 12, 2013
Bob wrote:
But you said you don't care what other people think, MaltaMon!
So how come when I post under your name, you so quickly post back to make sure people know that it wasn't you?
Because you DO care what other people think, you lying little weasel!
Hahahahahaha!
Don't be silly, Pedo Bob. I do it for myself. Why should I let you get away with it?
Gorgon

Bielsko-biala, Poland

#10 Dec 23, 2013
Dergat, such programs can be used effectively in schools so in my opinion it is good idea to invest in it.
Dergat

Strzelce Opolskie, Poland

#11 Jan 19, 2014
Thank you for the the opinion about this Gorgon.
Papas

Katowice, Poland

#13 Feb 24, 2014
I also think that mykindergarten services are quite good.
Dedes

Katowice, Poland

#15 Mar 11, 2014
Well if they like such services then why not? I really think that some kindergartens my use it.
MaltaMon

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Mar 11, 2014
Maltamon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maltamon agreed with you DEdes. That is why he wants all US children extraordinarily rendered to Poland and subjected to naked waterboarding. Me and BOB will figh t him and campaign for kids human rights!
"Me and Bob". Lol. What a couple.

Since: Mar 14

Anonymous Proxy

#20 Mar 13, 2014
Hello Friends! It's True Education Is Necessary, You Can't Survive Without Education, In USA High School Diploma Or GED Are Basic Requirement. So Earn It.
Bob

Dorval, Canada

#21 Mar 15, 2014
MaltaMon wrote:
<quoted text> "Me and Bob". Lol. What a couple.
Or how about that pathetic couple of lying, hypocritical morons, MaltaMon the Molester and Pedo Phil?

Hahahahahaha!
MaltaMon

Pottstown, PA

#23 Aug 25, 2014
MaltaMon wrote:
I like fondling little boys,
And playing with their bum;
They are just my little toys,
They make my dink go numb.
Phil and I both raped my son,
After the soccer game;
I walk round with my pants undone
And Phil he does the same.
Spanking boys it turns me on,
I do it all the time;
And raping boys it makes me hot,
I don't think it's a crime.;
NAMBLA Bob, Posting under my name your poetry which celebrates child sexual abuse and your predatory pedophile lifestyle will not help you. You only further incriminate yourself by posting more of this perverted crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair Jul '14 Coda1 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School bo... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Randy Miller 5
Could This Meat Save Your Life? (May '14) Jun '14 Monique 10
Odds against accused Purdue shooter's insanity ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
One Weird Trick to Destroy a Man's Ego (Mar '14) Apr '14 lonniebauk 70
Local Catholic schools face declining enrollment (Jan '14) Feb '14 Lefty 48
Message for women and dogs: keeping ovaries is ... (Dec '09) Jan '14 Beady is a Rock S... 7
More from around the web