SHSU Updates: Oct. 4

Lecture to address electronic systems topology University of Texas assistant professor of physics Gregory Fiete will share his work with "Exploring topology in electronic systems" during his physics colloquium lecture on Tuesday. Full Story
bob

White Lake, MI

#1 Oct 4, 2009
It is nothing to be ashamed of to seek personal assistance and counseling for serious issues that might arrive in your life. I for one have sought counseling for domestic issues for some time now, and it can really offer some major stress relief. Donít be ashamed to seek outside help if you are having domestic problems. If youíre in the San Antonio area, New Frontier Individual and Family Counseling has great programs designed to fit your specific needs. Feel free to take a look at their website at http://www.sanantonioindividualandfamilycouns... and see if they have the answers you are looking for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Education briefs (Mar '11) Aug 26 Bob 18
Purdue offering veterinary camps at State Fair Jul '14 Coda1 1
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | School bo... Jun '14 Randy Miller 5
Could This Meat Save Your Life? Jun '14 Monique 10
Odds against accused Purdue shooter's insanity ... Jun '14 humanSpirit 1
One Weird Trick to Destroy a Man's Ego (Mar '14) Apr '14 lonniebauk 73
Local Catholic schools face declining enrollment (Jan '14) Feb '14 Lefty 48
•••

Purdue University People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE