Eritrea: Springboard for Terror

Eritrea: Springboard for Terror

There are 4 comments on the Frontpage Mag story from Jul 21, 2010, titled Eritrea: Springboard for Terror. In it, Frontpage Mag reports that:

Posted by Ryan Mauro on Jul 21st, 2010 and filed under FrontPage . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can skip to the end and leave a response.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Frontpage Mag.

getu

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 21, 2010
I dare say, yaya the baboon will deny this write up an let see what he is going to say. I am sure, if you take a picture of this yaya baboon and show him back, he will deny that that was not him
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

#2 Jul 21, 2010
What a complete and utter stupid article. Pure garbage.

Somalia expert Dr. Mike Weinstein, Professor of Political Science at Purdue University. A white guys is an Somali expert and is now educating us about Somali affairs. Laughable.

The article also states

There have been unconfirmed reports that Iranian weapons, soldiers, ballistic missiles, submarines, and naval vessels have been deployed to Assab in Eritrea after Iran agreed to help upgrade a Russian refinery there that could help decrease their reliance upon gasoline imports.

That is what it is, unconfirmed reports. No actual information or reliable source.Just more useless nonsense.

How is Eritrea supporting Al Shabab when it threaten Eritrea in the past.

http://www.somaliweyn.org/pages/news/Oct_09/3...

This is like the attack on Iran's nuclear program. All accusations and claims, yet nothing has been proven.

Tess

Ottawa, Canada

#3 Jul 21, 2010
ONLF wrote:
What a complete and utter stupid article. Pure garbage.
Somalia expert Dr. Mike Weinstein, Professor of Political Science at Purdue University. A white guys is an Somali expert and is now
Hey Ye Arab Ahya yaya, read well.
Well Then

Dumfries, VA

#4 Jul 21, 2010
Eritrea is nothing but Issayas Afeworki. Issayas Afeworki is Eritrea.

Many Eritreans do worship the tall guy. They think he is Jesus Christ II. Unfortunately he is a moron with an IQ of 55. He can't even form a single line of thought without getting confused or violent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purdue University Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purdue students ask West Lafayette council to b... Feb '17 spytheweb 3
News Purdue, IU, Notre Dame speak out against travel... Jan '17 ISU Republican 7
News GOP backs gas tax hike, other driving fees Jan '17 Big Bob 4
News ISU plans to offer engineering degree Dec '16 hombreviejo 3
News Newsmaker: Sept. 18, 2016 Dec '16 Thor 2
News New twist explains how a single giant impact co... Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Kept off the debate stage, Gary Johnson very po... (Sep '16) Sep '16 YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web